Magic touch

[TRYING A NEW ART STYLE, TELL ME IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT <3]

I don't get fixations very easily, but after watching the entire show, I can't stop thinking about these cute little fuckers. I literally have a whole draft filled with South Park prompts.

And I will write each and every one of them.

Have them. Take them. They are now a gift from me to you.

💜🖤💜

__________________________________

Fandom: South Park

Ship: Kyle x Cartman  [if you don't like it, don't read it ]

Top: Cartman

Bottom: Kyle

AU: Highschool

Setting: /

Type: Fluff

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains swearing, friendly insults, mention of medication, implications of mental health illnesses and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised.

__________________________________

Third pov -

Cartman hissed at the blaring noise of his alarm clock, groaning in irritation as he missed the snooze button. He tried swinging again, only this time, knocking over the alarm that was beeping loudly.

He cursed, pushing himself out of bed with a wince. His back was aching all over, and the cold from the morning wasn't helping at all. He felt stiff.

"God-damned bed. Mah! I need a new bed!" He shouted, somehow finding the energy to pester his mom as he got up to get ready.

He had had the same mattress for over ten years, and it never gave him a problem up until last night.

He had just gotten done with football practice, and he was exhausted. The coach decided that they would do a more challenging exercise. Doubling the amount of stretches and training they already do.

Cartman had started football—unwillingly by his mother—since freshman year. He was now a junior, and after those aggressive years of playing the hefty sport, he was now more fit. It had been easy to do the training that coach gave them, because it was only a little bit more than what they're used to.

But it wasn't any less tiring. Cartman numbly remembered only being able to eat a single banana before he had passed out. He hadn't even eaten dinner, he was that exhausted.

He was now glad that he wasn't so tired now, but physically his body felt wasted. He assumed it was his bed. It was just an old stiff mattress at this point. What he needed, was an athlete's bed. Like the ones that had self-heating features, or rose up with a touch of a button.

Or at least that's what he wanted.

He grumbled as he walked over to his dresser, pulling out whatever came in sight first and pulled it on over his bare body. He slipped a belt on, having to since he had lost another couple pounds over the last few months.