Ghost adventures

I just realized that I haven't made a K2 solo, so I'm doing it right now.

I'm feeding all my K2 simps out here, myself included.

(⁠≧ 3 ≦⁠)

💜🖤💜

__________________________________

Fandom: South Park

Ship: K2

Top: Kenny

Bottom: Kyle

AU: Highschool

Setting: /

Type: Fluff

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains swearing, bl00d mentions of d3ath, mentions of financial issues, mentions of sex and drUgs and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised.

__________________________________

Third POV -

"Oh my God, they killed Kenny!" Stan exclaimed.

"You bastards!" Kyle gasped in anger.

Kenny sighed heavily, tutting at the dodgeball that was somehow thrown forceful enough to hit him in the face and cause his body to fall right onto the hard gym floor head first. Blood was already pooling out of his cracked skull, his eyes already starting to fog up.

His body looked limp and completely motionless from where he was hovering as a ghost. His soul didn't ascend to heaven, nor descend to hell, meaning he would suffer another day as a roaming ghost.

"God damnit." Kenny groaned, lifting his palms to rub at his eyes. He could still feel the phantom feeling of his head hitting the ground and the sickening feeling of his bones cracking into pieces. Not to mention, he had to spend another twenty-four hours mindlessly floating around in pure boredom.

At least in hell he could hangout with Damien and Satan, and in heaven he could chill with Pip and Jason. Being stuck as a ghost on earth just meant watching his friends have fun without him.

He sighed, dropping his hands and watching as Cartman poked his dead body.

"Do you think he can feel it?" Butters asked in worry, bumping his knuckles together nervously.

"I think he's already dead Butters, I'm sure he can't feel anything." Stan replied, giving the chubby brunette on the floor a look of disapproval. Cartman scoffed.

"Nah, I bet he can. Kinny, can you feel this?" He asked, slightly raising his voice as if calling out. He jabbed another finger into Kenny's deceased body, aiming right for the gut. Kyle rolled his eyes, shooing the other's hand away.

"Fuck off dude, give him a break. Or- his body. Same difference." He lectured, steering the boys away from the corpse.

Well, watching his friends wasn't entirely bad. It was entertaining to watch them struggle as it was frustrating to watch them bypass logic and any common sense.