Future

I'm not a true South Park fan if I don't add a little Style. HOWEVER! Nobody said I couldn't make Stan a dickhead then proceed to make him feel like a guilty bitch before declaring his undying love for Kyle.

So, here's that I guess.

ヘ⁠(⁠。⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠ヘ

🧡🖤🧡

__________________________________

Fandom: South Park

Ship: Stan x Kyle

Top: Stan

Bottom: Kyle

AU: Highschool

Setting: /

Type: Fluff • Hurt / Comfort

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains slight violence, bl00d, mention of h3art attack, h0m0ph0bic slurs, antisemitic slurs, borderline panic attack, and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised.

__________________________________

Third pov -

When Kyle first discovered that he liked boys, he was in denial. As any preteen boy would be, thinking their whole lives that they would go out and marry some girl at the age of thirty.

It wasn't like a slow coming thing that he noticed as time went on. It hit him like a literal brick to the face. Ramming the thoughts in his brain one after another until he couldn't deal with them, and he had to lock himself away in his room to calm down.

It was back in middle school. He had just turned twelve, and he had already started to see everything he once loved, as shit. Things he used to adore and love, turned out to not be so interesting and old music he used to like sounded like garbage. He was having a pretty shit birthday, to say the least.

He appreciated his parents for trying. Taking him to Whistlin' Willies like every kid had celebrated their birthday at, buying him his favorite, overly frosted and sweetened cake despite his diabetes, and even buying him that one game he had been dying to have for months.

But it was all...so frustrating. The pizza at the pizzeria was bland and the other crowds of little kids were too loud around him, the cake was too damn sweet, and the game had horrible graphics.

He felt like an asshole. Like he was ungrateful for his parents who were trying so hard to please him, but it just wasn't enough. He didn't voice his complaints to them, of course, but he kept it all to himself and in turn that made him feel like more of an asshole.

Stan hadn't even been able to make it, so that was even more of a downer. If he hadn't been visiting his grandma up in Denver, him and Kyle would've been off already, talking mad shit about how lame the party was. They were the two oldest ones in their group, so Stan would've been there to tell him the shitty perks of finally growing up.

What did make his day though, came in the form of an unexpected boy. Kyle couldn't quite remember his name. Something foreign, that's for sure. He was a taller boy, dark brown eyes and a dusty kind of blonde hair. He had a smile so soft and the eyes that could bore into his soul.