Fine wine

I never did the first Kytters shot as much justice as I wanted to, so have this very beautifully sculpted rare pair!!

(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

💗🖤💗

__________________________________

Fandom: South Park

Ship: Kyle × Butters

Top: Butters

Bottom: Kyle

AU: Vampire / Highschool

Setting: /

Type: Smut

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains swearing, animal hunting, bl00d, bl00d kink, explicit sexual themes and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised. 🔞

__________________________________

Third POV -

Butters remembers the first time he craved human blood. It was around the age of ten, right after the Vamp kids had introduced him to their little clique.

He was sick and tired of his parents grounding him, and always being victimized for stuff he didn't do. No matter it be because of something Cartman did or someone else completely, Butters was always somehow at fault no matter the situation. His parents were blind, and never saw from his perspective or bothered to hear him out, so he believed becoming a vampire would fix that.

In reality, he didn't actually believe he was s vampire. But the Vamp kids seemed pretty confident in themselves, so Butters thought that if he played the part, he would be taken more seriously.

Fake it 'til you make it, he supposed.

He sort of thought the whole jig was funny, even allowing one of the kids to bite his arm. It was painful, yes, more painful than a regular bite should have been regardless of if he broke skin. But again, Butters was only ten. He didn't think much of it.

He didn't really mind the dress or attire they suggested, but it had come off as a bit strange how assertive they had been in forcing him to wear darker clothing. Saying it 'made being a vampire easier'. They made him drink dark tomato juice from bottles and hangout near areas where the sun could barely reach.

Looking back, he should have been less skeptical. He wished he had thought about why the tomato juice tasted so sweet, or why he had gotten paler. He wished he had thought twice about why he had gotten faster or why his hearing was so much better. He hadn't even questioned the fact that his pupils dilated and his irises dimmed a deep crimson whenever drinking the 'tomato juice' they provided for him. Hadn't even questioned why his k-nines grew longer and sharper, and why his ears started to point.

He was only forced into his reality when he skipped out on lunch to finish a quiz for extra credit in his reading class. He hadn't gotten the tomato juice that Mike provided for him and the other Vamp kids every day, so he brushed his hunger down on just needing real food.