Freckles

Hi!

I know this is sorta selfish, but I wanted to get this shot out before I posted on my LGBTQ YouTuber one shots book because I just thought the idea was too cute.

I don't know if there's any Butters x Kyle shippers, but I personally find the duo adorable.

Anyways, here it is and I hope you like it!!

💜🖤💜

__________________________________

Fandom: South Park

Ship: Butters x Kyle

Top: Butters

Bottom: Kyle

AU: Highschool

Setting: Kyle's house / School

Type: Fluff / Lemon - implication of sex ._.

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains swearing, mention of asexuality, mention of ED, flirting and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised. ❗15+

__________________________________

Third pov -

Study this, study that, find the reason why so many Americans are invested with Oprah Winfrey.

The school education system in South park was a load of bullshit.

The teachers were nice and all, but they didn't teach kids the things they need to know in life. Not saying that schools taught you anything you needed know in general, but this particular school was straight up batshit crazy.

There was a big project coming up. A project that the teachers promised would determine if students would be passing to the next grade or not.

Many kids didn't give a rats ass, but a few of them were trying their best to pull through and take something in school seriously for once.

The top five students who got the best scores would get a scholarship for some of the best college universities, and best believe kids were desperate to get out of this hic town of rednecks.

The craziest shit seemed to happen every week, deaths were at an all high rapid rate, and despite there being literal superheroes in the town, crime was happening on a daily basis.

South Park was unpredictable, full of average and not so average, odd people.

But even Butters was confused on what had been happening to him the past few weeks.

Now Butters--unlike a large percentage of the kids his age-- was relatively responsible. He made sure his homework was always done even if he struggled from time to time, he never drank, did illegal drugs or anything of the sort at highschool parties, and he's kept it in his pants since the day he was born unless asked.