Sick day

Requested by :   AULstorys

[NO PICTURE TODAY 😭]

Hi!
Sorry for taking so long again, but I finally managed to get it out! Been busy with this month because of work and school and shit, but I'm managing to find time in my schedule for you guys finally!

Let's hope that my burnout's going away. 😂

💜🖤💜

__________________________________

Fandom: Gametoons

Ship: Mr. Cheese x The Gentleman

Top: The Gentleman

Bottom: Mr. Cheese

AU: Among Us Logic

Setting: Airship

Type: Fluff / Comfort

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains vomiting, germs, snot rockets? --They're sick, ok? 😭-- and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised.

__________________________________

Third pov -

Mr. Cheese loved the Airship. It was probably one of his favorite locations out of all the planets and ships he's been on.

The Airship was big and mostly organized, a thing he had been happy to find out the first time their boarded it, because it was much easier to handle than the Skeld despite it's mass. It was also on earth, a thing he very much appreciated.

Because though he loved the stars the moon, the planets and everything else that came along with space, he did still love his home planet the most. It gave him a warm hearty feeling knowing that billions of people were just below him, counting on him and his crew to find the wonders of the universe and share them.

He also loved the Airship, because it was very romantic in his eyes. It was open and way too large, so crewmates didn't interact as much seeing as they were off, spread around the ship to do their daily chores and tasks. But that gave him more time alone with his precious British prince. The two would walk around hand in hand and talk about anything and everything they could. Years together didn't stop them from conversing about new things and they could never get tired of eachothers voice.

The windows were also pretty big, and Mr. Cheese loved when he could admire the beautiful sunsets, the rainbows after a rainstorm, he even loved when it hailed. It was just a simple reminder that earth — despite living on it — had it's own wonders and mysteries that scientists still needed to figure out. It was funny, considering they knew less about earth now that they've been so focused on other planets.

Mr. Cheese's also liked that it came with a kitchen. Oh, how he loved waking up extra early just to he could prepare a special breakfast for his one and only. Of course, if he had time he'd make some neutral breakfast for everyone else, since he was thoughtful, but he just loved to pamper his Gentleman.

He would try any recipe if he was up for the challenge. Sometimes, they'd even cook together right before dinner and have even more alone time. They couldn't get enough of eachother and Mr. Cheese was glad that The Gentleman felt mutual with him.