Flawless

I need more Clyle in this world

ಥ﹏ಥ

💜🖤💜

__________________________________

Fandom: South Park

Ship: Kyle x Clyde

Top: Clyde

Bottom: Kyle

AU: Highschool

Setting: /

Type: Fluff • Comfort • Smut

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains slight harassment, sexual themes, sexual intercourse and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised. 🔞

__________________________________

Third pov -

The sun was bright and the wind was gentle. It produced a sort of soft whistle whenever it blew just hard enough and the sky was clear for the sun to warm his skin. It was a beautiful day, to say the least.

Kyle wouldn't usually stay for Stan's football practice. He'd opt to wait at home and get some homework done before practice was finished, and then they'd meet up to hangout somewhere with Kenny and Cartman. Usually Butters tagged along as well.

But Stan had been unable to hangout at all for the last two weeks, and the two were tired of his practice getting in the way for an upcoming game. It would be different if it was a big game, but it wasn't, so it ticked them off that Coach wanted the football players to dedicate so much time into it.

But now, it was a Friday, and Coach was only keeping the players for half the usual time. So Kyle insisted that he could wait until Stan was done with practice, so that they could go straight to the diner and grab milkshakes to catch up and chat.

What with Stan's practices, Kyle's student council and debate club, the two had been busy, and were eager to take a break and spend some time with eachother.

Unfortunately the others had plans for the weekend, but the two best friends were fine to be alone. Kyle had never come to Stan's practices before, seeing as he wasn't only busy with school work, he also did tutoring for all ages on the side. It was a sort of a side hustle he did. Both to appease his parents and other people's parents as well. Usually he delt with children, but on occasion he'd get a kid his age, or even a year older.

Regardless, this was his first time staying after school to wait for Stan. Cartman had been playing too, but he had to leave early for a dentist appointment.

So, yeah. It was a great day. It could have even been perfect, had three jocks not been talking Kyle's ear off for the past ten minutes.

"So, what are you doing out here? I've never seen a geek like you on the field." One of them said, gesturing to the flashcards that Kyle had been trying to memorize for an upcoming Mathletes competition.

He stuttered nervously, picking his brain for words to say. It wasn't because he was scared of them, or that he was anti-social. But he was in a somewhat unfamiliar environment, and he wasn't used to bold people walking up to him and trying to flirt. Or, at least that's what it seemed like they were doing.