Chick

Had this prompt since July, so I decided to write it out. Plus, I just love gender bending characters in prompts, it's so fun!

乁⁠|⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠〰⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠|⁠ㄏ

❤️💚❤️

__________________________________

Fandom: South Park

Ship: Kyle harem

Top(s): Stan • Cartman • Kenny

Bottom: Kyle

AU: Highschool • Gender bender

Setting: Mostly school

Type: Fluff

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains swearing, nonconsensual spell casting, sexual comments, sexual humor, excessive flirting, slight violence, consensual nonsexual groping and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised.15 +

__________________________________

Third pov -

It was totally unrealistic. Sure, it was cool maybe when they were kids in elementary school and naive to everything around them, but now that he was grown, it just seems so...

"This is stupid."

"No it's not, Kyle! Stop being such a Debbie-downer." Cartman scoffed, the other two rolling their eyes and groaning for the tenth time. The car ride had been long enough to Denver through the loads of traffic, just barely making it into the city in Cartman's beat up mom-van that he got for his seventeenth birthday. But with Kyle's bitching and complaining, it was starting to seem a lot longer.

They were just thankful they wouldn't have to keep putting up with it for long.

"What? Don't make those faces! Craig's gang totally agrees with me. Except Clyde. He's oblivious." Kyle said, crossing his arms with a pitying look for the said brunette.

"That's because they all have boners for ya, dude." Kenny teased, smirking back at the blushing redhead through the rearview mirror.

"Do not!" He exclaimed.

"Uh, do to. More so than Stan, and that's saying a lot." Cartman explained, receiving an offended look from the latter.

"Ugh, whatever! Do we have to go to this?" Kyle complained, leaning forward to give Kenny his best puppy eyes, knowing damn well it wouldn't work on Cartman, who was currently driving them to their destination.

"Babe, as much as I love when you do that, no." The blonde grinned, booping Kyle's nose and chuckling when he groaned in frustration and practically threw himself back into his seat. Folding his arms over his chest and pouting like a child.

"C'mon dude, it's tradition! We've been going to this guy's shows since we were kids." Stan tried to beg his best friend, placing a hand on his left shoulder.

"Yeah, when we were kids. We're not toddlers, nor children, nor pre-teens anymore. We're almost adults. Plus, not to mention, that this guy is totally off his rocker. I'm pretty sure that I've cracked like, more than half of his tricks by now." He huffed, ignoring the slight sympathetic look from Stan. Though he knew it wasn't entirely real.