Bad habits

No note for this one, just read this creepy little one shot.

[ DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE MURDER, CANNIBALISM, DRUGGING]

(⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

💜🖤💜

__________________________________

Ship: Kyle harem

Top(s): Eric • Stan • Kenny

Bottom: Kyle

AU: Insane • College

Setting: Apartment

Type: Fluff • Horror?

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains implications of murder, cannibalism, drugging, implication of sadism, bl00d, kidnapping, mention of animal abuse, serial killing and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger, or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised. 🔞

_________________________________

Third POV -

Scrub. Rinse. Repeat.

Kyle pumped another glob of soap into his palm, breathing in the pleasant scent of lavender and lemon. It was a calming smell, hence why he always picked it out. It was strong, yet, soft at the same time. Not too girly nor too manly. Yet, it was never strong enough to mask the heady scent of copper.

Scrub. Rinse. Repeat.

He sighed heavily, rolling his eyes at the tenth pump of soap he took. It was never enough. No, not until his hands were sore and his fingers were wet enough to feel like raisins. On the plus side, they were very soft whenever he was finished.

Scrub. Rinse. Scrub. Rinse.

He clicked his tongue, frowning down at the light pinkish stain to his hands, knowing it was the best he would get. He rinsed his hands one last time, making sure to really clean underneath his nails with a disposable toothbrush before turning the sink off and tossing the brush into the bin. He dried his hands off on a face towel, setting it aside to reach for the baking soda he had sitting ready on the counter.

He popped the box open, holding it over the sink and pouring a generous amount over the globs and stains of blood that refused to wash down the drain.

He loved his hobby, but seriously, it definitely took a lot of work to keep it a secret.

Kyle set the box aside, grabbing some floor cleaner from under his sink and plugging the sink before adding in a few inches of the chemical. Blood was always hard to clean. It took him years of different cleaning chemicals and substances to finds the right ones. Bleach was a no, it stunk and always come up with black light. Same with Clorox, that shit never did the trick.

He hummed to himself in satisfaction, setting the cleaning supplies back under the sink. He would have to let the chemicals sit for a moment, as one simple wash wouldn't make a dent.