the beginning

A/N- HIIIII I have to thank you again for reading. I'm a beginner, so if there are any mistakes, please excuse them lol.

I get off the plane with my luggage at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. I'm in Atlanta, Georgia and we start driving to the set of Stranger Things season one. I put my headphones on and play my favorite music. I almost don't hear my mom over the music.

"y/n? Y/N!" yells my mom from the front seat.

"Hm?" I respond

"Are you feeling alright, You've been very quiet the whole car ride?" She asks.

"Yeah, I just feel a little anxious because you know, new place. New people to meet. It's kind of a weird feeling." I reply.

"I know what you mean, just breathe and you'll be fine, I'm sure everyone is going to love you."

After a while, we pull up to a lot. It's full of trailers. I get out of the car and walk to my very own trailer. It's very standard inside, but I plan to make it my own. I put my sage green sheets on the bed and my matching satin pillowcases on my fluffy pillows. It's been a long day so I decide it's time to take a nap.

~3 hours later~

It's dark out? God, I haven't even been asleep that long! I quickly get up, brush my hair, put on a bit of makeup, and walk to set. The first person I see is a girl. With a shaved head? I walk up to her.

"Hey!" I exclaim. "My name's Y/N what's yours?"

"Oh, hi!" She speaks in a beautiful British accent. "My name is Millie. It's so nice to meet you, where have you been?"

"Ha, nice to meet you too, I fell asleep because of the long trip," I say

"Tell me about it, my flight was TEN HOURS!" she exclaims

"God, mine feels like nothing compared to yours now. mine was like 3 hours. I'm from California."

"I'm from England," She says "I've always wanted to visit California"

"Omg, I've always wanted to visit England! I kinda love you already." I respond

"Thank you! I kinda love you already too!" She says happily

And just like that, I've already made a friend on set. I see a boy with black hair and a black hoodie walk in. Little did I know that was just the beginning.

A/N- AAAA TY FOR READING AGAIN. I hope you enjoyed :D