meeting him

A/N- Thank you for coming back! I'll try to update the story every day but tysm for reading.

I see a boy with black hair and a black hoodie walk into the set and stand off to the side. He didn't say anything to anyone, but I could tell that he wanted to speak to someone. After a few minutes of watching him stand there awkwardly, I  decided to approach him. I  walked up to him and introduced myself.

"Hey, my name's Y/N, what's yours?" I held out my hand for a handshake.

He looked at me for a moment, then hesitantly extended his hand to shake mine.

"My name's Finn," he responded quietly.

I get to talking and learn that he is also a fairly new actor, and he's from Vancouver, Canada. As the two of us continue talking, I find out that we have a lot in common. We both love music and have a passion for acting. Finn even tells me about a few roles he's auditioned for recently. I can tell that he's dedicated to his craft and I admire that about him.

"Yeah, I auditioned for the new IT movie, it's based on the book by Stephen King. I auditioned for Richie Tozier, I really hope I get the part." He says.

"I haven't auditioned for much, to be honest," I respond "I guess I don't really need to because of this. I would have way too much on my plate."

"I feel you. I kind of have anxiety so I feel overwhelmed already, but I want to help my career" He responds.

"Anxiety can be hard to deal with, I have it too, but it's great that you're pushing through it and pursuing your goals," I  say. "Just remember to take care of yourself and don't be too hard on yourself if things don't go exactly as planned."

Finn nods. "Thanks, Y/N. It's actually nice to have someone to talk to who understands." You smile, happy to have made a new friend on set. "Of course, any time you want to chat, I'm here."

Then Millie walks over to you. "It seems like you too are getting along," Millie says sarcastically "I'm Millie," She introduces herself to Finn.

"My name's Finn. Nice to meet you. Have you read the script? I guess we're kind of the main characters?" He says to Millie.

They seem to be getting along really well. I guess I have no reason to be jealous, we just met anyway. "I guess I'll go try to meet the others," I say to them while walking to the other room. When I walk in I see someone who looks a little familiar. Wair? IS THAT WINONA RYDER???!!! I just need to try to stay calm.

"Hi, I'm Y/N!" I say to her, a little awkwardly.

"Hey, I'm Winona" She responds calmly.

"Okay, I'm sorry if this is weird but I literally love all of your work. I love Heathers especially is literally my favorite"

"Thank you so much!" She responds "I can't wait to work with you"

"I CAN'T WAIT EITHER" I exclaim. She laughs and I see 2 other kids walking up to us.

"Hey I'm Caleb" The first kid days

"I'm Gaten!" says the second kid

"Oh, hi I'm Y/N, Nice to meet you, Caleb and Gaten," I say, shaking their hands. "I'm really excited to work with you guys."

"Same here," Caleb says with a smile.

"Totally," Gaten agrees.

As I start to chat with Caleb and Gaten, I can't help but feel grateful for the opportunity to work with such talented and friendly people. I can tell that this is going to be an amazing experience, and I can't wait to see where it takes us all. After that, the directors walk in and tell us it's time to head back to our trailers. "I guess I see you guys tomorrow at filming"

"Bye!" They both respond and we all start walking back to our trailers.

I put on my PJs and hop into bed. I guess today went a little better than I expected I think as I drift to sleep.