season two wrap

Finally the last day on set. This is the first time I've been almost glad it's over. Were having another wrap party just like last season. I wake up tired, I haven't been getting good sleep for the past few days. I open Instagram for the first time since the drama started and for the first time in forever, I don't feel super harrassed. I decide to turn my comments back on, I don't think anybody even cares about the "Y/NxFinn" thing anymore. Old news.

As I'm sitting scrolling I get a knock on my trailer door.

"Who is it!" I ask

"Just me!" says Millie

"Hey, Y/N," Millie says, stepping into my trailer. "Are you ready for the wrap party tonight?"

I let out a sigh and give her a half-hearted smile. "I guess so," I reply. "Honestly, I'm just glad that all the drama is finally over."

Millie nods sympathetically. "Yeah, it's been a tough few weeks," she says. "But remember, tonight is about celebrating all the hard work we've put into this season. Let's try to have fun and enjoy the moment."

I take a deep breath and try to shake off the residual emotions. "You're right," I say, mustering up some enthusiasm. "Let's make the most of it."

As we get ready we gossip and stuff. It's more fun to gossip when you're a celebrity, it's like 10x more interesting.

As we finish getting ready, Millie and I continue our conversation, catching up on the latest gossip and sharing a few laughs. It's comforting to have her by my side, especially after the rollercoaster of emotions I've been through. The wrap party is about to begin, and I can't help but feel a mix of excitement and relief. It's finally time to celebrate all the hard work we've put into this season and leave the drama behind.

We walk in and of course, Finn and Sadie are attached by the hip.

I navigate through the group, trying to find a spot where I can relax and enjoy the party. As I sip on my drink, I notice Noah approaching me with a friendly smile.

"Hey, Y/N! How's it going?" he asks, raising his glass.

"Hey, Noah! I'm doing alright," I reply, returning his smile. "Just trying to unwind and enjoy the party. How about you?"

"I'm doing good. I'm just sad this season is gonna be over, I actually was in the season this time." He jokes

As I chat with Noah, I can't help but notice Finn glancing over at us from across the room. I feel a pang of guilt, knowing that my actions may have contributed to the tension between us. But tonight, I've decided to focus on enjoying the wrap party and celebrating the hard work we've all put into this season.

I decide to walk over to Caleb and Gaten and talk to them.

"Hey guys," I say to them

"Oh, hey Y/N," Says Caleb

"So, how are you guys feeling about wrapping up this season?" I ask

"I'm sad. We've had such a great time filming" Gaten says

"Me too, but you know we're gonna feel better when the season comes out and we get to see the fan's reactions," I say

"I guess so," Says Gaten sadly

"Cheer up!" Says Caleb "It's not like we're never gonna see each other again"

They keep talking and I still keep seeing Finn looking over at me when he's dancing with Sadie. Whatever.

I stand alone for a while until Mille pulls me over to dance.

"Finn keeps staring at you" She whispers

"I know!" I whisper

"Just ignore him," Millie advises, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Let's just have fun!" Taking her advice to heart, I lose myself in the music and the energy of the moment, forgetting about the complicated feelings and the drama for a while.

Then I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around to see Finn standing there.

"Wanna dance?" He says, holding out his hand.

"What about Sadie?" I say

"Do you think she would care about us dancing?" He says

"Good point," I respond, taking his hand.

As we start dancing, I can't help but feel a sense of deja vu. It feels just like this last time.

Despite the awkwardness and tension, I can't deny the fact that this feels great. As we move to the music, I find myself being drawn back to him, the feelings I've been trying to suppress coming back again.

Our dance is interrupted by music stopping. Finn and I pull away from each other, an awkward silence hanging between us.

"Thanks for the dance, Y/N," he says, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, it was nice," I reply, trying to keep my voice steady. "Enjoy the rest of the party, Finn."

He nods a hint of sadness in his eyes. "You too, Y/N."

I move away from the dance floor and back towards Millie, who's been watching us with a concerned expression.

"Are you okay?" she asks as I reach her.

"Yeah, I think so," I respond, offering her a small smile. "I think I'm ready to call it a night. It's been a long day."

"Alright," She says

"Just tell everyone that I went to my trailer if they ask," I say

"Goodnight," She says

"Goodnight, Millie," I reply, heading back to my trailer. As I step inside, I can't help but feel a sense of relief wash over me. The wrap party, the dance with Finn, this whole chaotic season... it's all behind me now. Just have to wait for the press tour I guess.

As I lay in my bed, the silence of my trailer is a stark contrast to the noise and chaos of the party. I find myself reflecting on everything that has happened, the tangled web of emotions and relationships I've found myself in. But right now, all I want to do is rest and prepare myself for whatever comes next.

I woke up the next day early. Now I just have to wait for my mom to come get me. I can't wait to have to talk to her about all the drama.

I finish packing my stuff and stand outside my trailer.

With my bags in hand, I see my co-stars beginning to approach. One by one, they come up to me, each expressing their farewells in their unique way.

Millie, always the kindest, gives me a warm hug. "I'm going to miss you," she says, a hint of emotion in her voice. "But we'll see each other soon, right?"

Gaten and Caleb give me high fives and promise to keep in touch, their easygoing personalities making the farewell less painful.

Noah, always the joker, makes a silly face and promises to message me the funniest memes he can find. "Just to make sure you don't forget me!" he exclaims, making me laugh.

Sadie, her arm interlocked with Finn's, gives me a small smile. "Take care, Y/N," she says, her voice soft.

And then there's Finn. He steps forward, his expression serious. "It's been... interesting," he admits, and I can't help but chuckle. "But I'm glad we got to do this together,"

I wave them all a final goodbye as I get in my car, ready for the journey home. The chapter of filming might be over, but the relationships and memories we've made are far from it. As I drive away, I can't help but feel a sense of gratitude for the experience and for the people I've met along the way.