finally together.

The next day, Finn and I continue our routine of hanging out after filming. Despite the restrictions, we find ways to make it enjoyable. We share stories, jokes, and even start a series marathon of an old show. These moments of respite become our escape from the strange reality of filming amidst a pandemic.

One day, as we're sitting in my trailer, Finn turns to me with a serious expression. "I've been thinking," he begins, "about what we talked about during the press tour. About us, and our feelings." I feel my heart skip a beat at his words, but I wait for him to continue. "I think it's time we address that elephant in the room," he concludes, locking eyes with me. I take a deep breath, ready to dive into a conversation that feels long overdue.

"Okay," I respond, my heart pounding in my chest, "let's talk about it."

Finn takes a deep breath, gathering his thoughts. "I think it's clear that we have feelings for each other," he begins, "but we've been avoiding it because our lives are complicated enough. But ignoring it... it's just making it more complicated, don't you think?"

I find myself nodding in agreement, "Yeah, I think we've been dancing around this for too long. And I agree, it's just adding to the confusion."

Finn gives me a small smile, "I'm glad you think so too. So, what do we do about it? I mean, we're friends, and I don't want to ruin that. But I also have these feelings for you, and I can't just ignore them."

I take a moment to compose my thoughts, "I feel the same way, Finn. I value our friendship too much to risk it. But these feelings... they're not going away. Maybe we should give it a chance, see if there's something more there."

Finn looks at me, a hopeful glint in his eyes. "So, you're saying we should... date?"

I laugh, feeling a sense of relief wash over me. "Yeah, I guess that's what I'm saying."

With that, he leans over and kisses me. I pull him closer to me. We start making out and it feels better than last time, guess hes gotten more experience.

The tension between us dissolves as we lose ourselves in the kiss, our bodies moving in sync. There's an urgency in his touch that mirrors my own. Our kisses are passionate and intense, a whirlwind of emotions that leaves us breathless. Just as we're getting lost in the moment, there's a knock on the trailer door, followed by it swinging open.

A staff member walks in, immediately freezing in surprise. "Oh, uh... sorry," they stammer, their cheeks turning red. We quickly break apart, looking at the intruder with wide eyes. The moment is broken, and an awkward silence fills the trailer.

"I... I'll come back later," the staff member says, quickly leaving and closing the door behind them. We look at each other and burst into laughter, the awkwardness dissipated by the shared humor of the situation.

The next day when we get on set, there's an announcements

"So, it seems like we have to go over the social distancing policy," The person says

"Everyone, please remember the importance of maintaining a safe distance from each other at all times. This includes during breaks or when in the trailers. We understand that it may not always be comfortable or convenient, but it's crucial for everyone's safety," the announcement continues.

Me and finn look over at each other, knowing that the staff member probably said something.

"I really hope they didn't like, actually tell them what we were doing and just said we were together" I say

Finn nods, his eyes filled with the same worry. "Yeah, let's hope so. We definitely don't need rumors spreading around," he agrees

"What are you guys talking about?" Millie asks, walking up to us

"Nothing," I quickly reply, trying to sound casual. "Just discussing the new social distancing policy." Millie gives us a suspicious look, but doesn't press the matter further.

As filming continues, Finn and I manage to keep our newfound relationship hidden. We sneak glances at each other on set, our secret adding an exciting edge to the already thrilling process of filming. Despite the complications, we wouldn't have it any other way.