wrap party

When I slowly open my eyes and realize that it's the last full day, I feel a sense of bittersweetness wash over me. On one hand, I am excited to go back home and see my family and friends, but on the other hand, I will miss the people and places I have grown to love during my stay here. As I am lost in my thoughts, I hear a knock on my door. When I open it, I see Millie.

"Hey Y/N, are you ready for the wrap party later?" Millie asks excitedly.

"Yes, I am so excited," I say with a smile.

"Me too, it's gonna be so much fun," Millie agrees.

We spend the rest of the morning getting ready for the party. I take a long shower, carefully choosing my outfit, and spending extra time perfecting my hair and makeup. When we finally arrive at the party, the atmosphere is electric. The air is thick with the scent of food, drinks are flowing, and the dance floor is packed with people. I can't help but feel excited, taking in all the sights and sounds around me.

As the night wears on, the group and I stick together, making our way around the party. We take silly pictures together, dance to the music, and indulge in all the delicious treats being offered. As the night starts to wind down, I find myself standing alone with Finn, the one person who has been on my mind all night.

"This has been such an amazing experience," I say to him.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Finn responds, his eyes shining.

"I'm really going to miss you," I admit.

"I'm going to miss you too, Y/N," Finn says, his voice soft.

We stand there for a moment, just looking at each other. The music fades into the background and it feels like it's just the two of us. We both laugh, breaking the moment, and then he takes my hand, leading me onto the dance floor. As we dance together, I feel a sense of contentment wash over me. With Finn by my side, I know that everything is going to be okay. I'm grateful for this moment, and for the memories that we've made tonight. Then Millie walks over to us.

"Sorry if I'm jumping in the middle of something, but may I have this dance, Y/N?" We walk away from Finn giggling. He seems jealous, but I have to admit that's a little funny to me. After a while of dancing together, Finn walks back over to us.

"Hey, I'm going to go get some fresh air," Finn says, looking a bit flustered. "I'll catch up with you guys later."

"Sure, Finn," I say with a smile. As he walks away, I can't help but feel a little confused. Was he jealous? Does he like me? I shake my head, trying to rid myself of these thoughts. I don't want to ruin our friendship by making things awkward. We continue to dance and have fun, but my mind keeps wandering back to Finn. I think I just need to ignore him. Millie and I decided we should take a picture. 

@Y/N_L/N

liked by milliebobbybrown and 5,000 others

Y/N_L/N- Cant believe we're already done filming. It feels like just yesterday we were all meeting for the first time, and now we've made so many memories together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm really going to miss you, Y/N," Finn says, his voice soft. "I had a great time with you."

"I'm going to miss you too, Finn," I say, feeling a lump form in my throat. "Thank you for everything."

We hug one last time before he heads off. As I watch him walk away, I can't help but feel like something has changed between us.

The next morning, we all woke up early to start packing up our things. It's a bittersweet feeling, knowing that we'll be going back to our normal lives soon. We say our goodbyes and exchange phone numbers and promise to stay in touch. As I'm getting ready to leave, Finn comes over to say goodbye.

"Make sure you text me every day," I say to him.

"Of course," He says back

"I'm gonna miss seeing you every day, it's going to be weird without you. And everyone else of course"

"I know, it's going to be weird going back to our normal lives," Finn says, looking a little sad. "But we'll always have the memories. And we can always make more."

"Definitely," I say, feeling a little emotional. "I'm just really glad that we met and became friends. You've made this experience so much better."

"You too, Y/N," Finn says with a smile. "You've made it really special."

We stand there for a moment, just looking at each other. I feel a sense of warmth in my chest, and I realize that I don't want to leave. I don't want to say goodbye. But I know that I have to.

"I guess this is it," I say, feeling a lump form in my throat.

"Yeah," Finn says, his voice soft. "I guess it is."

We hug one last time, and I feel tears prickling at the corners of my eyes. As I watch Finn walk away, I know that this isn't the end. We'll always have the memories, and we'll always be great friends.