official

The next few weeks go by the same. Awkward, full of tension. It's finally the last few days of filming. But today feels different.

I head onto set and talk to Millie. Everything feels off. Like everyone is trying to hide something from me. It all seems the same, Sadie and Finn cuddling on the couch, everyone talking to each other. But they all keep glancing over at me with a pitiful look on their face.

"Why does everyone keep looking over at me?" I finally get the courage to ask Millie.

"Oh, uh," She says

"Can you just tell me?" I ask trying to fake confidence

"Um, Finn and Sadie are officially dating now," She says

"Oh, that's all?" I say trying to act nonchalant, even though I feel like I'm about to throw up.

"Yep," She says

"Alright, I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I say

"Okay," She says

Feeling a mix of emotions, I make my way to the bathroom, trying to keep my composure. As I enter the empty restroom, I finally allow myself to let go, tears streaming down my face. It's hard to see Finn and Sadie together, knowing that my feelings for Finn will never be reciprocated again. I take a few moments to collect myself, wiping away my tears and taking deep breaths. It's the end of filming, and now it's time for me to focus on that instead of him.

I leave the bathroom after I fix myself up and head back to filming. Today is a pretty chill day, were filming more of the easy scenes, I do have a lot of scenes to film with Finn though.

After filming I immediately go back to my trailer. I open my phone to see all of Wyatt's texts that I've been ignoring the past few days. I guess I just don't feel the spark.

Wyatt Oleff

Wyatt: Hey

Wyatt: how are you

Wyatt: Heyy

Y/N: can we talk?

Wyatt: Yeah what's up?

Y/N: I've been doing some thinking, and I think it's best if we just remain friends. I don't want to lead you on or give you false hope. I hope you understand.

Wyatt: Yeah, I understand. Thanks for being honest with me.

Y/N: Of course.

Wyatt: Take care, Y/N.

Y/N: You too, Wyatt. Thanks for understanding.

That didn't feel great but at least it's over now. I suddenly hear a knock at my trailer door.

I open the door to see Finn standing there, a nervous look on his face. "Hey," he says, his voice soft. "Can we talk?" I nod, stepping aside to let him in. We sit down on the couch, and there's a moment of silence as we both gather our thoughts.

"Finn, I... I saw you and Sadie together," I finally say, my voice filled with a mix of sadness and resignation. "I just wanted to say that I'm happy for you. You deserve to be with someone who makes you happy."

Finn's face softens, and he reaches out to hold my hand. "Y/N, I'm sorry if I've hurt you," he says sincerely. "You mean a lot to me, and I never wanted to lead you on. I hope we can still be friends."

Tears well up in my eyes, but I manage to smile through them. "Of course," I reply

"Good," he says. He leaves, probably to go hang out with Sadie or something. I just want it to be the last day already. We only have like two days. Then after he leaves, Millie just bursts into my trailer.

"Y/N!" Millie yells

"WHAT?!" I say

"WANT TO GO TO THE MALL?" She asks

"SURE! But can you stop yelling?" I say

"I honestly didn't even realize I was yelling," She says

"Let's go now, it's not like we have anything better to do," I say

I got ready, put on my favorite outfit, and did my makeup then we started walking to the bus.

"So I saw Finn walking out of your trailer, what were you guys talking about?" she asks

"Oh, we were just talking bout how he and Sadie are dating now," I say

"So, you're cool with it?" She asks

"I mean, I don't own him so, whatever," I say. I know I care more than ever, but I can't tell her that. Especially if Sadie and Finn go like, PUBLIC public. They might do like a red-carpet official thing at the premiere.

As we stroll through the mall, Millie and I browse through various stores, trying on clothes and laughing. It's a much-needed distraction from all the drama and emotions that have been swirling around me lately.

"So, what's going on with Wyatt?" She asks me

"I kinda cut it off right before we left," I say

Millie looks at me with a concerned expression. "Are you okay?" she asks gently. "It seems like you've been through a lot lately."

"Yeah, it's been a rollercoaster of emotions," I admit. "Dealing with the rumors, trying to navigate my feelings for Finn, and now ending things with Wyatt... it's been overwhelming."

"I'm here for you, Y/N," she says. "You don't have to go through this alone. We'll get through it together."

A small smile forms on my face. "Thank you, Millie," I say. "Having you as a friend means a lot to me."

Millie and I continue our shopping spree, trying on different outfits and sharing laughs along the way. It's getting late so we decide to go back to set. As we get off the bus and onto set we continue talking.

"So the last day of filming is tomorrow, how do you feel?" She asks

"It's always a weird feeling," I say

"Yeah I know what you mean, but it's easier this time because we've already done it," She says

As we walk back to the set, I feel a mix of emotions. The last day of filming is always bittersweet, knowing that this chapter of our lives is coming to an end. But at the same time, I feel a sense of relief that the drama and tension surrounding Finn, Sadie, and myself will finally be put to rest.

I get to my trailer and we say our goodbyes. I take off my makeup, change into my PJs, and fall asleep. I haven't been able to go on Instagram because it's all just too much.