home

I'm back home. It's a weird feeling with none of them around anymore. I can't just get up and walk to someone's trailer to hang out. I have nothing to do it feels like. I decided to look at the pictures on my phone and smile, remembering our fun. I need to text Finn.

Finn <3

Y/N: Hey

Finn: Hey how's it going

Y/N: It's going okay just miss you guys and all the fun we had on set :(

Finn: Yeah I know what you mean It's weird being back home without everyone.

Y/N: What have you been up to?

Finn: Not much just trying to catch up on some sleep what about you

Y/N: Same here I've been looking through all the pictures we took on set and reminiscing about all the fun times we had

Finn: Yeah I miss everyone. I especially miss you.

As I read the text, I feel my heart racing. Does Finn mean that he misses me as more than just a friend? I can't help but feel a little confused. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. I decide to play it safe and just respond with a smiley face.

As I'm lost in my thoughts, my mom walks into my room. "Hey sweetie, how are you doing?" she asks with a smile.

"I'm okay, just feeling a little sad," I say with a sigh.

"I know, it's hard to say goodbye to people you care about," my mom says, sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, it is," I say, feeling a lump form in my throat.

"But you know what? You'll always have the memories, and you'll always have the friendships you made," my mom says, putting her arm around me.

"I know, I just miss everyone already," I say, leaning into her embrace.

"I understand, sweetie. But remember, this isn't the end. You'll see them again and make new memories," my mom says with a smile.

"Thanks, mom," I say, feeling a little better.

"Anytime, sweetie. I love you," my mom says, kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you too," I say, hugging her.

As my mom leaves the room, I still feel like shit. I almost feel like Finn is trying to lead me on. yeah, he's great, whatever. He probably knows I like him and just wants to play with my feelings. I stay trying to get my mind off it.

A/N- sorry for not updating for weeks. a lot has been going on in my life. also sorry that the chapter is short, there will be a time jump for the next chapter because I just want to keep writing about when all of the characters are together.