first date

Today is the day. I wake up feeling both excited and nervous. I jump out of bed and head straight to the shower, letting the warm water calm my nerves. I take my time, washing my hair and letting the steamy water relax my tense muscles.

Once I'm done with my shower, I wrap myself in a fluffy towel and head to my makeshift vanity. I dry my hair and style it in my favorite way, making sure it looks perfect. I then move on to my makeup, going for a natural look that enhances my features without being too over the top. I take my time, making sure everything is just right.

Next, I move on to my outfit. After going through my wardrobe, I finally settle on a cute dress that I know Finn likes. It's comfortable yet stylish, perfect for our date. I put it on and take a look at myself in the mirror. I feel good and confident. I finish the look with a pair of cute flats and some accessories.

With one last look in the mirror, I grab my purse and head out the door. I'm ready for our date.

I walk to finns car and he's already in it,

"you ready?" he asks me

"I'm ready," I reply, climbing into the passenger seat. He smiles at me before starting the car, and we set off, both excited for our first official date.

We sat at our table and ordered. We keep making eye contact with strangers knowing that they recognize us. We tried to not dress up a ton so it looked like we weren't going out on a date, but just as friends.

That date was going well for a while. then I see a big flash from a camera coming from behind us. I look and see someone holding their phone.

"Do you mind?" Finn asks

The person stutters, caught off guard by Finn's direct question. "No, sorry," they quickly reply, putting their phone away. We share a look before laughing it off and returning to our date, unfazed by the minor interruption.

As we continue our meal, Finn breaks the silence. "So, how was filming for you today?" he asks, his eyes meeting mine across the table.

I shrug, taking a sip of my drink before responding. "It was good. Some scenes were challenging, but overall, I think it went pretty well. What about you?"

He nods, considering my question. "Same here. It's always a bit tough, but I think we're doing great work," he replies, his gaze sincere. "And, well, getting to spend time with you after filming is always a highlight of my day."

I laugh, feeling a blush creep up my cheeks. "I feel the same way," I admit, my heart fluttering at his words.

For a moment, we just sit there, lost in each other's eyes, the noise of the restaurant fading into the background. It's moments like these that make everything worth it.

Suddenly, our moment is interrupted by the arrival of our food. We share a laugh, diving into our meals while continuing our conversation. The rest of the evening passes in a blur of laughter, shared stories, and stolen glances. It's everything I hoped our first date would be, and more.

"want to do anything else?" he asks

"The beach isn't that far from set right?" I ask

"Yeah, it's pretty close. Fancy a late-night beach walk?" he suggests

I nod, a smile spreading across my face. "I'd love that," I respond. With that, we pay our bill and head out, ready to continue our perfect date under the starlit sky.

We pull up to the beach and go on our walk

As we step onto the sandy beach, the cool night air washes over us. The moon is high in the sky, casting a soft glow on the waves as they gently lap against the shore. We start walking, our footsteps muffled by the sand.

Despite the chill in the air, the atmosphere between us is warm. We walk in comfortable silence, taking in the peaceful ambiance of the beach at night. The only sounds are the rhythmic crashing of the waves and the distant call of a night bird.

After a while, Finn breaks the silence. "This is nice," he says, his voice barely above a whisper. His hand finds mine, our fingers intertwining naturally. I look at him and smile, nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, it is," I reply, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. We continue our walk, the conversation flowing as easily as the waves crashing beside us. We talk about everything and nothing - our shared experiences on set, our dreams for the future, our favorite moments from today's date.

Every now and then, we stop to admire the view - the vast, dark ocean stretching out before us, the twinkling stars overhead, the moon casting long shadows on the sand. It's beautiful and serene, a perfect end to our perfect date.

As we walk back to the car, I lean into Finn, resting my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer. We don't need words to communicate; the comfortable silence says it all.

We reach the car and Finn turns to me, his eyes reflecting the moonlight. "I had a great time tonight," he says, his voice sincere.

"I did too," I reply, looking up at him. He leans in, capturing my lips in a soft, lingering kiss. It's a perfect end to a perfect night.

As we drive back, I can't help but replay the events of the night in my mind. It was everything I had hoped for and more. With a content sigh, I lean back in the seat, a smile tugging at my lips. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.