back to set, again

I get off the plane and for the first time, I'm not with my mom. I get in Sadie's car and she starts driving.

"I can't wait until I can drive," I say

"Yeah, my birthday was only like ten days ago but I took the test on the day and passed so, I'm allowed," She says

"Are you excited for the new season?" I say

"Yeah, not excited to see Finn though," she says

"Me neither," I say

We pull into the lot and she parks her car. We both walk to our trailers. I unpack my things and stress out over the new season. I haven't seen half of these people in like a year. I don't even want to see Finn. I've just been ignoring him for the past few months and trying to avoid more drama.

As I settle into my trailer, I take a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. It's been a while since I've seen the cast, and I can't help but feel a mix of excitement and apprehension. The past few months have been filled with ups and downs, and now I have to face the challenges of filming the new season. I hope that everything goes smoothly and that we can put any past drama behind us.

I walk into the set feeling a little uncomfortable, but I know it'll be alright. As soon as I walk in, Millie comes running at me. She hugs me and yells "I MISSED YOU!"

"I MISSED YOU TOO!!" I say

"So what have you been up to?" she asks

"Same old shit," I say "just trying to get through it,"

"I feel you," she says. we keep talking for a while. everyone else piles in and we mingle. suddenly I feel someone staring at me. I already know who it is. I don't even want to look because I'm just not ready.

I take a deep breath and gather my courage to finally look in the direction of the intense gaze. My heart skips a beat as I lock eyes with Finn. Memories of our complicated past flood my mind. He starts walking over and I can feel my palms getting sweaty.

"Hey," he says. he can't keep eye contact and he looks tired.

"Hey," I say. I said it in such an awkward tone. "so, uh, how have you been?" I ask

"Um, I've been alright I guess," he says. "I guess you've been busy?" he says

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Well you're obviously too busy to respond to any of my texts," he says sarcastically

"Look, Finn, I'm sorry if I haven't been responding to your texts. It's just been a lot to process and I needed some time to myself," I say, my voice filled with sincerity.

Finn looks at me, his expression softening. "I understand," he says, his voice tinged with regret. Just as he was about to say something someone else came over and started talking to us. We all have a short awkward conversation. I feel a little weird here just because of the drama that happened when we were off set.

I head back to my trailer and sit on my phone for a while. I've started to hate social media. But at the same time, it's hard to look away from a train wreck. I'm just scrolling for a while then I get a text from someone. A random number?

(***)- *** - ***

(***)- *** - *** - Hello Y/N

I try to fight the urge to respond, but I can't.

(***)- *** - ***

Me- Who is this?

(***)-***-*** - You don't know me. But I know you. I see you.

Me- What do you mean you see me? Who is this?

(***)- *** - *** - You'll find out soon enough. Just know that I'm always watching.