back to set

"Wake up Y/N!" I hear my mom say from the front seat

"W-whaattt," I look up and I see the lot and all of the trailers and realize where we are. It's filming time again.

"Are you excited to be back on set?" my mom asks as we pull up to the lot.

"Yeah, I guess so," I say, trying to muster up some enthusiasm. "It'll be good to see everyone again."

As I step out of the car and make my way to my trailer, I can't help but feel a sense of dread wash over me. I know that I'll have to face Finn again, and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. But as I take a deep breath and push open the door to my trailer.

I put my sheets back on the mattress and unpack my clothes and makeup. I decide to take a walk around the lot to clear my head. As I'm walking, I see Finn walking towards me. My heart starts racing as he gets closer, and I can feel my palms getting sweaty. 

"Hey, Y/N," he says, his voice tentative. "Can we talk?" I take a deep breath and nod, following him to a quiet corner of the lot. We sit down on a bench, and Finn turns to me. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for how I acted at the premier," he says, his eyes sincere. "I was upset, but I shouldn't have taken it out on you." I can feel the tension between us start to dissipate as Finn speaks, and I know that I'm ready to move past what happened. 

"It's okay, Finn," I say, giving him a small smile. "I understand why you were upset, but I appreciate you apologizing." We spend the next few minutes catching up and talking about our upcoming scenes. As we part ways, I can't help but feel hopeful about the future. Maybe things between Finn and me can still work out after all.

I go on set to meet up with everyone else. Suddenly I see Millie running to me. She wraps me in a huge hug.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she exclaims. I squeeze her back.

"I MISSED YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

"We don't have to film today so do you wanna go out in town and do something?" she asks me.

"Sure, that sounds like fun," I say, smiling at Millie. "What do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking we could go shopping and grab some lunch," Millie says, bouncing excitedly. "There's a new boutique that just opened up down the street, and I heard they have some really cute clothes."

"That sounds perfect," I say, feeling a wave of relief wash over me. Spending the day with Millie is just what I need to take my mind off things with Finn. We head out of the lot and into town, ready for a day of fun and relaxation. First, we head to the boutique. We go wild and grab just a ton of clothes to try on.

"I love those jeans on you!" I say to Millie

"I love that shirt on you!" She says

"I guess we both have to buy them then!" I say

After trying on a bunch of clothes and finding some new outfits, we head to a nearby restaurant for lunch.

As we're eating, Millie suddenly looks at me with a mischievous glint in her eye. "Hey, Y/N, I have an idea," she says. "Why don't we play a little prank on Finn?" I raise an eyebrow. "What kind of prank?" I ask. "Nothing too crazy," Millie says with a grin. "Just something to lighten the mood and show Finn that we're still friends." I consider for a moment before nodding. "Okay, I'm in," I say, feeling a small smile tug at the corners of my mouth. With Millie's help, we come up with a harmless prank to pull on Finn and spend the rest of the afternoon giggling and plotting. By the time we're done, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. We head back to the lot and I feel amazing. I hug Millie and head back to my trailer. As I'm walking back I see Finn in his window and it looked like he was practicing guitar. I get flashbacks to when we were filming season 1, and he played guitar for me in his trailer.

I feel a sense of longing wash over me as I watch him, and I can't help but wonder if things between us could ever be more than just friends. But as I continue walking, I remind myself that I made the right decision by being honest with him. For now, all I can do is focus on my work and my friendships, and hope that everything else falls into place.

I get back to my trailer and lay down and sit on my phone. I fall asleep a little later.

The next day I woke up to my phone alarm and I still don't want to get up. We still don't have to film today since they are giving us time to settle in. I walk onto the set and I see an unfamiliar face. She's a cute redhead. I walk up to her.

"Hi, I'm Y/N," I introduce myself to the new face.

"Hi, I'm Sadie," she replies with a smile. "It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too," I say, feeling a little nervous. I've never worked with a new cast member before, and I'm not sure what to expect.

"Are you excited to start filming?" Sadie asks, looking around the set.

"Yeah, I am," I say, feeling a surge of excitement. "It's always so much fun getting back into character and seeing everyone again."

"I know what you mean," Sadie says with a smile. "I'm really looking forward to being a part of this."

"Well, you're in good hands," I say, feeling a little more relaxed now. "This is a great group of people to work with."

We spend the next few minutes chatting and getting to know each other, and I can't help but feel grateful for the new friendship. Maybe this season won't be so bad after all. It turns out that our characters become best friends this season.

Millie walks over to us and joins the conversation.

"Hey, guys!" she says

"Hey," me and Sadie both say

"You guys wanna hang out off-set today?" she asks

"Sure!" I say

"You can do that?" Asks Sadie.

"Yeah, we went to a restaurant and boutique yesterday,"

"And we were planning on doing something similar today," Millie finishes.

"That sounds like fun," Sadie says, smiling.

We head over to some of the shops near the set and then we hop on the bus and go to Target.

We spend the rest of the afternoon browsing the aisles and joking around. We head back to set I talk to the rest of the cast for a little before I head back to my trailer. I again, just sit on my phone until I fall asleep. 

A/N- Hi lol let's just pretend like I haven't been gone for months. I kinda forgot about this because I had more important shit do but now its summer.