the end

For the rest of filming, we sneak around and go on more and more dates. After filing ends and we both are old enough to move out, we decide to move in together. We are basically attached at the hip. We haven't gone public yet, but we are planning to on the red carpet.

After we film all of our press, it's finally time.

I sit and get my makeup done by some professionals. My nerves are high and I'm honestly terrified.

I go to Finn's hotel room after getting all dressed and talk to him.

"Hey, Finn," I greet him as I step into the room.

"Hey," he replies, turning to face me. His eyes widen as he takes in my appearance. "Wow, you look amazing."

I blush, thanking him. "You look pretty great yourself," I respond.

He smiles, taking a moment to appreciate the compliment. "Are you ready for tonight?" he asks.

I take a deep breath, considering the question. "As ready as I'll ever be," I answer, meeting his gaze.

He reaches out, taking my hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. "We'll do this together. Are you okay with that?"

I nod, feeling a wave of relief wash over me. "Yeah, I'd like that. Together."

With that, we make our way to the red carpet, ready to face the world as a couple. We get in the car and I'm trying not to freak out. My leg is bobbing up and down like crazy.

"Calm down," Finn says to me

"I'm trying to !" I say

"I know it's nerve-wracking, but we'll get through this together," Finn reassures me, reaching over to give my hand a comforting squeeze. I take a deep breath, nodding in agreement. As we pull up to the red carpet, I feel a surge of anticipation. This was it. We were about to go public with our relationship.

We walk onto the carpet together hand in hand, cameras flashing. We strike a couple of poses together then, it was time. I kiss him on the cheek. The cameras are flashing so much it's getting hard for me to see. We both start laughing. we walk off to go by the rest of the cast.

As we approach the rest of the cast, they all turn to us, their faces lighting up in surprise and excitement.

"Wow, you two finally did it!" Millie exclaims, a big smile on her face.

"Yeah, we figured it was time," Finn says, squeezing my hand.

"Well, it's about time! We've all been waiting for this moment," Sadie adds, chuckling.

"Oh come on, we weren't that obvious, were we?" I ask, trying to suppress a grin.

The whole group bursts into laughter. "You could say that," Caleb says, smirking.

We all continue to chat and laugh, the tension from earlier completely gone. It feels like a weight has been lifted off our shoulders, and we can finally just enjoy the night.

As the night draws to a close, Finn and I find ourselves standing alone, away from the crowd. We're still hand in hand, our fingers interlaced comfortably. Despite the chaos of the evening, being here with him brings a sense of peace and calm.

"Tonight was quite something," Finn remarks, his voice soft. His gaze is fixed on the distant crowd, but he gives my hand a gentle squeeze.

"Yeah, it was," I agree, turning to look at him. "But we made it through."

"We did," he nods, finally turning to meet my gaze. A silence falls between us, but it's comfortable, filled with unspoken words and shared understanding.

As we stand there, I can't help but feel a wave of gratitude. For Finn, for our journey, for the love that we've found in each other. I lean into him, resting my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer.

"I love you, Finn," I find myself saying, my voice barely above a whisper.

His grip tightens around me, and he turns to look at me. "I love you too," he replies, a soft smile playing on his lips. He leans in, capturing my lips in a tender kiss. A perfect end to a perfect night.

In the days that follow, we find ourselves navigating through our newfound public relationship. Despite the challenges and the scrutiny, we stand strong, supporting each other through it all. We face the world together, just as we promised each other on the day of the red carpet.

Our life together is not always perfect, but it's ours. We continue to work, our shared passion for acting taking us on new adventures. But no matter how busy we get, we always find time for each other, cherishing the moments we share.

Through it all, our love for each other remains unyielding, growing stronger with each passing day. And as I look back at our journey, from co-stars to friends to lovers, I can't help but feel grateful.

Because I got to fall in love with my best friend. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

The End.