rumours

The paparazzi photos are already out by the time I wake up tomorrow. Now Finn and I's Instagrams are both getting spammed with comments by ship accounts and hate accounts.

View Comments

y/s/n4life: "OMG, you two are so cute together! #Y/S/N (your ship name)"

y/nsleftfoot: "I ship it! #FinnxY/N"

preciousfinn: "Stop playing with our emotions, please date already!"

fadiesgirl: "Sorry, but I ship Finn with Sadie. #Fadie"

finnwolfhardsgirlfriend: "Can't you see they're just friends? Stop forcing a romance!"

theyluvfinn: "I'm so jealous."

This is a lot. People are already shipping Finn and Sadie? I'm surprised cause me and Finn only started getting shipped after the season one press tour, but I guess paparazzi gets us a lot of new traction. We don't have to film today so when I'm actually awake enough, I walk over to Finn's trailer.

I knock on the door, albeit a little loudly.

"WHAT!?" yells Finn

"LET ME IN" I yell

"Sorry for barging in," I say as Finn opens the door, looking surprised.

"It's fine," Finn says, he has bags under his eyes.

"You get any sleep?" I ask

"No, not really," Finn says jokingly

"Let's take a break from all this," I suggest with a smile. "Wanna go get Mcdonalds?" I ask

"Sure, that sounds like a good plan," Finn says, a tired smile forming on his face. We head out of the trailer and make our way to the nearest McDonald's.

"So uh, how are you dealing with the comments?" I ask him

"It's been, weird," he says "I think it's funny that I'm being shipped with all three of you guys," He says

"Yeah, I guess you just have chemistry with everyone," I say

"Yep," He says, "You know, do you think Sadie would ever really like me?" He asks

I pause for a moment, considering Finn's question. "Well, Finn, I can't speak for Sadie, but I think you're a great guy and anyone would be lucky to have you," I say. "Just be yourself and see where things go. You never know what could happen." Finn nods,

"Thanks, Y/N," he says.

"No problem," I say.

The rest of the time we are hanging out today I feel a little awkward.

I guess I was right about Sadie and Finn. We go back to the lot and go to our trailers. I immediately break down when I walk in. Well, where do we go now? Finn likes Sadie, but I guess now I need to figure out if Sadie likes Finn.

I calm myself down, and I head over to Sadie's trailer.

I knock on the door of Sadie's trailer, my heart pounding in my chest. She opens the door and gives me a warm smile.

"Hey, Y/N," she says. "What's up?"

"Hey, Sadie," I reply, trying to keep my voice steady. "Can we talk for a bit?"

"Of course," she says, stepping aside to let me in. We sit down on the couch, and I take a deep breath.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," I begin. "I've noticed that there's a connection between you and Finn, and I just wanted to know how you feel about him."