press tour

It was time to part ways after filming had finished. Everyone headed home for a rest. Finn's new movie 'It' was gonna come out soon.

When "It" was released, it was an enormous success. I decided to go see it with some of my friends from back home. Why not? It was great, I loved the movie. He looks so young in it, it took me back a little.

I posted a picture to Instagram of me and my friends posing in front of the movie poster. "Such an awesome movie, @finnwolfhardofficial did such a good job!".

Since my comments are back i got some... interesting comments.

USER1833575734: Are you guys getting back together

USER5673920858: So does this mean there's hope for Y/N and Finn?

USER9083738575: Reunion of Y/N and Finn incoming?

USER2435583956: Are you hinting at something @Y/N

USER6724358931: OMG, does this mean Y/N and Finn are dating?

USER7890653875: Y/N + Finn 4ever! This post gives me hope.

But out of all the comments one stuck out from the rest.

finnwolfhardofficial: thanks y/n ♥️

I feel my heart skip a beat at seeing Finn's comment. It's just a simple thank you and a heart emoji, but it feels like so much more. Despite everything that's happened, we still share a bond that can't be easily broken.

In the weeks that followed, things started to settle down. I focused on spending time with my friends and family, putting the drama and chaos of filming season behind me. My feelings for Finn still lingered, but I found comfort in the fact that we were able to maintain our friendship despite everything that had happened.

Then it's time for the press tour.

The first stop was for Comic Con. First, we meet up at a hotel. I was so happy the entire time because I had missed them so much and hadn't seen them in forever! But when I saw Finn, my heart stopped. He was standing there, looking as handsome as ever. His hair was slightly longer than the last time I saw him, and he had a certain maturity about him that wasn't there before. "Hey, Y/N," he greeted me, his voice warm and familiar. It took me a moment to regain my composure and greet him back.

"Hey Finn," I say"Wow, it's been so long since I've seen you," I say, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. "How have you been?"

"Things have been good," Finn responds with a smile. "Busy with the press tour and all, but it's great to see everyone again." We engage in small talk, catching up on each other's lives.

After we greet each other, it's time to go to the red carpet. It kind of felt crazy, it was my first time on a like, real red carpet. There were a lot of questions about the show and us, it felt nice to have questions about stuff that wasn't about my relationships.

"What was your favorite scene to film?" An interviewer asks

"The scene where all of us kids are together," I answer, a smile spreading across my face. "We had so much fun filming that scene, and it really captures our friendship on and off-screen."

The interviewer nods, impressed. "It sounds like you all have a great bond," they comment

"What can fans expect from this season?" Another interviewer asks

"They can expect a lot of twists and turns," I reply, my excitement evident in my voice. "This season takes the story to a whole new level, with even more suspense and scares. The characters face new challenges and the stakes are higher than ever. It's going to be an intense and thrilling ride for the fans."

"How has the dynamic between the cast changed since the last season?" A different interviewer asked us

"As we've grown and gotten to know each other better, our bond has only strengthened," Millie says with a smile. "We've become like a family, supporting and encouraging each other both on and off-screen."

I couldn't agree more with Millie's words. The dynamic between the cast has truly evolved into something special, and it's evident in the way we interact and support one another. We've become more than just co-stars; we've become lifelong friends.

After the red carpet, it's time for the panel. We all sit down, Finn and Sadie sitting together of course. The panel is filled with laughter and banter as we answer questions from the audience and share behind-the-scenes stories. Despite the tension and drama that unfolded during filming, it's clear that we've all come together as a group. As the panel comes to an end, I can't help but feel a sense of pride and gratitude for being a part of such an amazing cast and show.

The next week or so we did so many interviews, pannels, YouTube videos, etc.

All of the cast had time to hang out with each other around the cities, then, it was time for the real red carpet premiere of the season.