back to normal

One day on set me and finn are talking in between scenes.

"you know, it's kind of sad that that whole thing ended because now I have no excuse to hang out with you every day," he says

I look at him, taken aback, but then I start to laugh. "Well, Finn, you don't need an excuse to hang out with me," I say, playfully nudging him. "We're friends, after all."

His eyes meet mine, and he smiles. "Yeah, you're right," he says, returning the friendly nudge. "Friends it is, then."

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Oh, nothing," He says

We sit there silently and awkwardly for the rest of the time in between the scenes. What did he mean by that? At this point, I'm getting sick of him being so on and off with me.

As the season continues, I can't help but feel a shift in our relationship. It's subtle, but there's an undeniable tension between us that wasn't there before. We've been through a lot together, and it seems like it's starting to affect our friendship.

I try to shrug it off, focusing on our scenes and keeping things professional. But every time our eyes meet, every time we share a laugh, I can't help but feel a flutter in my chest. I keep reminding myself that we're just friends, but deep down, I can't shake off the feeling that there might be something more.

At the same time, now that he's dated Sadie I'd feel bad dating my friend's ex-boyfriend.

As the filming gets closer to ending, my feelings get more and more complicated.

"you know, I don't even know what is going on anymore," I say to Millie

"I feel you," she says

"I mean between Finn and me," I confess, my voice barely above a whisper. "Things have been so confusing lately, and I don't know how to handle it." Millie looks at me with understanding in her eyes.

"Just give it some time," she advises, "Things will work themselves out."

"I feel like I've been giving it time for years," I say

"Sometimes things take longer than we want them to," Millie says

"I guess," I say

It's starting to feel just like the last time filming was coming to an end. Everyone is tense and nervous. But this time, it's different for me. I'm not just dealing with the end of filming, but also wrestling with my feelings for Finn. It's a complicated mess of emotions that I'm trying to navigate, and it's making the end of filming even more bittersweet.

On the last day of filming I still can't help but just feel weird. I don't want to talk to Finn about everything because I'm afraid it'll just end like all of the other times we've tried to talk about our feelings. Horribly.

As the day progresses, I can't help but steal glances at Finn. He seems to be in his own world, focused on his scenes. We share a few brief conversations, but they're mostly about work. The tension between us is palpable, and I can't help but wonder if he's feeling the same way.

During the wrap party, I finally gathered the courage to approach Finn. We end up talking, laughing, and reminiscing about the season. It feels comfortable and familiar, but the undercurrent of my unresolved feelings for him persists.

After, we all say our goodbyes and head back home. I'm sad that I won't see everyone until the press tour, but maybe it'll be better for me and me. Maybe the feeling with go away by the next time we see each other.

A/N- Sorry for the filler chapter next one is better, I promise