Stay Night: Pt 1

Fuutarou: *in mind* "Why did I say that?!! I've only made it harder for Itsuki to join the tutoring!"

Fuutarou was having a mental breakdown on the inside while on the outside he moved his allocated piece along a The Game of Life board until reaching the square he was said to go to by the number of dots on the dice that faced upwards he rolled moments ago. Just when he couldn't of thought it could possibly get worst he landed on the tile that read. 'You screwed up during work! You're fired and now you're unemployed.' This statement had further enforced his argument earlier with Itsuki into his mind.

Fuutarou: *in mind* "Our necks are on the line. That was no time to get into a fight... Maybe I should just be honest..." 

A high-pitched voice entered Fuutarou's eardrums which caused him to lose concentration an look up to where the noise had come from.

Yotsuba: "Uesugi-san. I got married! Gift money please."

Fuutarou: "Oh, right..."

Yotsuba: "Thank you."

Everyone currently playing all handed Yotsuba 15,000 yen for her marriage which she collected with pride. Y/N however scanned through the different coloured fake money to see who was at the biggest advantage and noticed that Fuutarou had a considerably low amount compared to the others.

Y/N: *in mind* "Even in a game he's still poor..." 

Miku: "I'm up next."

Miku then took the dice that Fuutarou rolled approximately a minute ago and repeated the process of chucking the dice gently on the table to see what number she would receive. The dice read 3 as Miku moved her piece three places as a result. After she had let go of her piece, Fuutarou had an outrage. 

Fuutarou: "We don't have time for this!"

Fuutarou splattered his fake money across the table as he became the centre of attention due to the sudden loud noise coming from his direction.

Fuutarou: "Break's over! Let's get back to work."

Y/N: "Fuutarou we shouldn't really overdo this, we can still finish this game and complete the tutoring session with quite some time left to get home and do whatever."

Yotsuba: "My head's about to explode."

Fuutarou: "Hmm..."

Fuutarou turned towards the clock which read 8:12 and considered Y/N's decision for a moment. Fuutarou the broke the silence by sighing in defeat.

Fuutarou: "Fine, but we finish the studying after this."

Fuutarou then sat back down like a young child who just finished having a tantrum and now experiencing the sulking phase picking up his money that he threw down on the table.

Miku: "Fuutarou. You seem more desperate than usual. Is it that we are really that far behind?"

Fuutarou: "No, well..."

Y/N: "Oh, Fuutarou over here forgot to do some homework for tomorrow and he left it at home, knowing him he is itching to complete it once he gets back. That's probably the case."

Miku: "Oh. Well that does make sense."

Miku felt a heart-warming feeling overwhelm her and so did the other two quintuplets sitting down by the table knowing that there tutoring sessions were paying off... But was that really the truth by Y/N?

Y/N: *in mind* "Wonderful save there on my behalf... Fuutarou could of blown it to the sisters."

Fuutarou: *in mind* "Good thinking Y/N. Do I actually have homework though, hold on... I've been too caught up on preparing to get the quintuplets for the midterms I forgot to complete the homework during lunch! He was correct!"