Over

Quick Note: Sorry if this chapter feels rushed, schedule's been all over the place ever since I started going back to school so once I clear/rearrange it. I should have more time to write.

____________________________________

Nino and Y/N slowly began to disappear into the distance as they intentionally went down the wrong path for no interruptions for what would occur between them next. Fuutarou and Yotsuba, after scaring Y/N and Nino were getting back into their positions to scare the next group behind them. Yotsuba was ducking herself back behind a bush while Fuutarou was climbing up a tree branch which he would dangle down from when scaring the students.

Yotsuba: "I'm really happy to finally see some life in your eyes apart from studying."

Fuutarou had quickly acknowledged what Yotsuba had said and turned his head around to respond to her.

Fuutarou: "Yeah? Well, I'm glad to be back to life."

Fuutarou managed to climb back up the tree and was now prepared to scare the next oncoming group. Yotsuba on the other hand was making drawing's from the dirt she was standing on to pass the time.

Yotsuba: "I was afraid that you weren't going to come Uesugi-san..."

Fuutarou: "Oh?"

Yotsuba: "So let's make this an unforgettable school camp, leaving no regrets behind."

Fuutarou: "Yeah..."

Fuutarou gazed off into the night sky, removing eye contact with Yotsuba.

Fuutarou: "No regrets huh..."

He then slowly began to drift off into his own thoughts before being hastily removed out of them by Yotsuba.

Yotsuba: "The next group's coming..."

Yotsuba voice became low and quiet so that it wasn't heard from other's far away from her location. Fuutarou only nodded at Yotsuba confirming that he was ready to pounce.

*Meanwhile*

Y/N pointed towards a spot that was quite well hidden and out of the way from the path they took which indeed was the incorrect one and would lead very far off-course as to where the test of courage wanted the groups to go. Nino obliged with Y/N's action and squatted down as Y/N crouched down next to her. 

Y/N was ready to finally execute the plan and gave his nod of approval to start what never should've begun. Nino however was uneasy, she couldn't reject and disapprove of the plan now as it would only reveal her true feelings so she obliged out of her own will.

Y/N: "Alright... Let's go."

Y/N inhaled deeply before calmly exhaling knowing that this will all finally about to be over... 

All that was needed now was a simple act to make this sound believable just to be sure that there was no one eavesdropping.

Y/N: "Ok... So, about the-."

Nino: "It's about the campfire dance isn't it..."

Y/N: "..!"

This wasn't part of what Nino and Y/N had discussed. In Y/N's plan, he was going to do the talking but Nino's suddenly spoke up which really threw Y/N off guard. 

Y/N: "Nino-."

Y/N lowered his voice towards Nino to indicate to her that she was going off-course and needed to stay back on track with the plan.