Problems

It was now the weekend and time for Y/N and Fuutarou for to visit the quintuplets residence for tutoring as they promised the day before.

Fuutarou: "What the hell is this? Work you damn sensors!" Fuutarou being as optimistic as he ever could be, had arrived 10 minutes early for his tutoring sessions and was worried about being late due to some doors that would not open.

Fuutarou: *in mind* "Shit, if those sisters weren't bad enough, now your going to get in my way!"

Fuutarou had spotted a security camera to the wall on his right which was glancing down on the entrance doors.

Fuutarou: "Hey... I'm tutoring for the Nakano's on Floor 30. My name is Fuutarou Uesugi. Umm, the door here is broken. Hey!" The automatic doors which allowed Fuutarou 50% of his entrance to the building opened behind him which revealed to be one of the five quintuplets.

???: "What are you doing out here by yourself. Aren't you a bit early?" Fuutarou had recognised the voice to be one of his students and hastily turned around.

Fuutarou: "M-Miku!"

Miku: "How have you not heard of auto-locks? They're everywhere nowadays. Just type in our apartment number on our keypad. It'll call us." Miku had inserted to what looked to be an apartment keycard into the machine which caused the doors to slide open automatically.

Fuutarou: "O-Of course I knew that."

Fuutarou: *in mind* "Great, I messed up right of the bat. I need to make up for this start. But..."

Miku: "You didn't answer my question."

Fuutarou: "Huh? O-Oh. I didn't want to be late that's all."

Miku: "Also where's Y/N-kun. I thought he would be coming along with you."

Fuutarou: "He'll be here soon."

Miku: "So...

You're going to tutor us aren't you?"

Fuutarou: "Y-Yes. Me and Y/N will be tutoring you five today." He then put his fist to his chest and gave an expression filled with determination to Miku which she giggled at.

Miku: "Let's go then. Hopefully my sisters would join us too."

Fuutarou: "Yeah."

Fuutarou: *in mind* "Why is she all up for studying all of a sudden. I thought she was putting up an act on Thursday but she truly meant it by she wanted to join us. Y/N definitely must of done something to her which I must thank him for but I need to know just how he done it. I'll have a word with him once all of this is done."

Fuutarou and Miku then both got into the elevator and Miku pressed the button which had the number '30' marked on it indicating that they would go up to Floor 30 where the Nakano apartment was. There was silence between the two until Fuutarou's phone had buzzed mid way up. It was a text from Y/N.