Secrets... Are Never Always Kept Hidden

Fireworks Show Ends In...

00:28:36

00:28:35

00:28:34

Ichika: "I just got called in for urgent work. So I can't watch the fireworks..."

Ichika released her hand from the wall Y/N was leaning on to which the same hand began to scratch the back of her neck. 

Ichika: "Besides, we all have the same look. It won't matter so much if only one of us was not there."

Y/N: "If this work of yours is this important. Less talking, more get going."

Ichika: "Oh, someone's waiting for me."

Ichika then started to walk off into the distance out of the alleyway where the vibrant lights of the festival shone. Y/N idly stood there staring at Ichika as she made her way down until she made a sudden stop facing away from Y/N.

Ichika: "Why?"

Ichika then turned to face Y/N.

Ichika: "Why are you going out of your way for us? Because your one of our tutor's?"

Y/N: "Miku filled me in on the reason why you all see the fireworks. Seeing you all split up during an important annual family gathering made me sympathetic leading to me trying to round you five up at the rooftop. Nino's probably pissed at me since we're halfway through the show and none of you are even there yet..."

Y/N planted his face into the palm of his hand shaking it left and right knowing he will soon enough have to meet an angry Nino which will conclude to her shouting at him for being useless.

Ichika: "True, but that's what a friend would do? Not a tutor... Likewise Y/N-kun, let me tell you a question you failed to answer earlier... To you, what is our relationship?"

Y/N: "Me being your tutor and you being my student, I'd say that make us acquaintances, however, since I'm no professional tutor and still attend the same school you do, also regarding age... I think we're at least friends."

Ichika: "So, answering my other question... You basically helping friends in need no?"

Y/N: "That's a way to put it. Here, you should get going. Don't want to leave whoever it is waiting any longer."

Ichika: "A-Ah. I'll be going then."

Ichika waved to Y/N to which he did the same. Ichika then left the alleyway but hastily shot back into the shadows taking cover from the building peeking her head around the corner. This had peaked Y/N's interest which lead to him walking over towards Ichika who had taken notice of Y/N's approach who also flicked his head around the corner to see what was going on. Ichika then all of a sudden dragged Y/N back into the alleyway back out of sight from the public placing her hands on Y/N's chest with a face full of worry.

Ichika: "Shit, this is bad. My co-worker's there and I snuck away without letting him know, I'm going to be in trouble for this."

Ichika then peaked around the corner once again and stared at a familiar brown-haired moustachioed man.

Y/N: "So that who he is... No wonder he asked me about my relationship with you."

Ichika then dashed back from the entrance of the alleyway further in getting more swallowed by the darkness of the lurking shadows from the buildings close by.

Ichika: "He's coming this way!"

Ichika's voice grew panicky as she went up to Y/N once again unsure of what she was going to do about the sticky situation Ichika has mistakenly forced Y/N straight into. That was then Ichika had scavenged up an idea... She latched herself on to Y/N in a formation of a hug, pulling her back against the wall. Ichika had hid her face and about 80% of her hair behind Y/N's body attempting to hide her identity from the man who peeked his head around the corner in the attempt to find where Ichika had ran off too. It seemed that her plan worked, however the two stood flustered, unsure whether to just stay quiet or litter out questions.