four.

The rest of the week went by quickly. Between getting my classroom ready and spending time with Sebastian, time seemed to fly by. Before I knew it, it was August 31st. The students would be arriving the next day.

To say I was nervous was an understatement. I knew I had more than enough knowledge, but would I actually be a good teacher? I had my curriculum and had mentally rehearsed the first day over and over, but still felt unprepared. Sebastian was patient with me as I shared my concerns with him, telling me stories from his own first year to make me feel better.

The sun had set and the castle seemed to have a "calm before the storm" feel to it. I hadn't seen Sebastian much all day, as he was finishing up his own projects. I knew he had probably forgotten to eat, so I decided to go to the kitchens and grab some dinner for us. The House Elves were more than happy to put a little basket together for me and I felt very much like the muggle fairytale, Little Red Riding Hood, carrying a basket of food through the castle.

As I made my way through the corridors, I passed a room that was normally closed. Peaking in, I saw that it was a laundry room filled with uniforms for the students. An idea popped into my head and I smiled to myself. Surely no one would notice if one uniform in my size disappeared...

I made a pit stop to my room in order to change and put a clock over my new outfit, making sure to hurry so the food wouldn't get too chilled. Once dressed, I made my way to the potions classroom, where I knew Sebastian would be. He was either tweaking his lesson plans in his office or getting the stations ready for the first day of classes.

As I walked through the doorway, I didn't notice any movement in the main classroom, so I went towards Sebastian's office. The door was cracked, but I saw his light on. I knocked quietly and opened the door.

"Hey, you," he said as he looked up at me and grinned. "To what to I owe the pleasure?" He put the quill he'd been writing with down and leaned back in his chair.

"I thought I'd surprise you with dinner," I told him, setting the basket on the table.

"That is a most welcomed and appreciated surprise." He leaned forward and grabbed a roll from the top of the pile and took a bite.

"I have another surprise for you, Professor Sallow," I informed him, unable to keep from smiling.

"Is that so?" He raised his brow at me and looked curious. I answered him by removing my cloak and revealing the school uniform I had taken. I was wearing everything from the tie to the stockings.

"I think I need to do some extra credit. I really don't want to fail your class." I tried to sound as sexy as I could and was pleased to see that Sebastian's body language was reacting how I'd hoped.

"I think something can be arranged." He stood up from his desk and came over to me. "I'll have to discipline you, however, for your insubordination during my lessons." He grabbed my tie and pulled me closer to him.

"Something about the lessons just gets me worked up, I suppose." I looked up at him and we locked eyes as he started undoing my tie.

"I'll give you something to get worked up about," he said in an almost threatening way. It was such a turn on.

"Is that so, Professor?"

"Don't talk back." The next thing I knew, he'd put the tie in my mouth and was tying it behind my head like a gag. I looked at him, surprise showing on my face. "I said there would be discipline," he shrugged.

He then took off his own tie and ordered me to turn around. His deep voice felt like it vibrated through my whole body and I had no choice but to listen to him. Pulling my arms behind me, Sebastian tied my wrists together with his tie. I couldn't speak or move easily and it made me crazy in the best way.