thirty-one.

Sebastian and I went to a nice restaurant for lunch to celebrate and then back to my room at the inn. I felt so energized and giddy after officially marrying him, like I could do anything. My mood had never been so good.

"I can't believe I'm Mrs. Sallow," I exclaimed as we entered the room. I'd been holding it in since the small ceremony.

"You're officially stuck with me," Sebastian said, smiling at me.

"There's no one I'd rather be stuck with," I smiled back before walking over to him and pulling him into a big hug. He was a good amount taller than me, so my head was pressed against his chest as he embraced me back. I could smell his cologne mixed with his natural scent and it had me swooning.

"I love you, Mrs. Sallow." He kissed me on the top of the head.

"I love you, Mr. Sallow." I rose on tiptoes and kissed him. It quickly escalated and we were soon making out like teenagers. Sebastian lifted me up and carried me over to the bed and set me down at the edge. The skirt of my dress had ridden up, exposing my legs. He squeezed my thighs as he kissed me and I moaned into his mouth. Without breaking away, he pushed the skirt up to my waist before pulling my panties down and off.

"Lie back," he said, finally ending our kiss. I did as he asked and he put my legs over his shoulders. I knew what he was planning to do, but still couldn't brace myself for the feeling of his tongue grazing over me.

"Fuck, baby," I said breathily as I put my hands in his hair. "That feels incredible." Sebastian found my clit and ran light circles over it with his tongue.

I closed my eyes and let the pleasure wash over me. Sebastian had inserted his fingers into me and I couldn't control the noises I was making. He quickened his pace as I reached my climax and I cried out, gripping and pulling his hair as I came.

"Take off your clothes," I told him once I'd come down. I was already working on removing my dress. Sebastian stood up and undid his tie before removing his shirt. I picked it up off the floor as I waited for him to take off the rest of his clothes. "Hands behind your back," I said once he was naked. He raised a brow at me and smirked, but listened to me. I walked behind him and used his tie to restrain his wrists. It was my turn to have my way with him.

"Feeling like a change in roles, are we, Mrs. Sallow," he asked as I made sure the tie was secure. I now knew why he loved when I called him Professor.

"No talking unless I address you. Now stand against the wall," I ordered. He smiled at me before walking over to the wall. Once he was in position, I lowered to my knees and took his erection into my mouth. I took him in all at once, making him breathe in sharply.

I didn't want to go too fast, so I decided to tease him. I took my tongue and slowly moved it from his base to the tip before slowly swirling my tongue over his head. I gripped the base of his cock and began slowly pumping him as I continued to lick him. I knew if his hands were free, they'd be in my hair and guiding my head back and forth. Sebastian was moaning and moving his hips, letting me know that I was driving him crazy. I decided it was time to stop playing with him.

Still pumping his dick, I took him further into my mouth, matching my speed with my hand, jacking him off as I simultaneously blew him. He began moving his hips frantically, letting me know he was almost there. I wasn't ready for him to cum yet, so I slowed down before stopping completely.

I had removed my dress and Sebastian had taken off my panties, but my bra was still on. I stood and unclasped it, pulling off the straps and throwing it on the floor.

"On your knees," I told him. He followed orders and was soon eye-level with my chest. Sebastian knew what I wanted and immediately took one of my nipples into his mouth. He began sucking and nibbling, making me moan. After a few seconds of this, he switched to the other side. I began touching myself as he alternated nipples.