forty-four.

After saying goodbye to Ominis, Sebastian and I headed back to our home. The sun was setting and the sky was filled with beautiful colors. I admired the view over the ocean as we walked down the path back to the cottage.

"I have a surprise for you," Sebastian told me as we walked inside. "I would've come to you a couple of days earlier, but I was working on it and wanted to make sure everything was perfect."

"Must be some surprise then. What is it," I asked.

"Close your eyes and follow me," Sebastian told me as he grinned. I laughed at his excitement and closed my eyes. He took my hand and guided me through the house. "We're going down into the basement, so there will be stairs," he warned. We went slowly down into the basement as I made sure to keep my eyes closed.

"Can I open yet," I asked after the last step. I was getting impatient.

"Go ahead. I hope you like it," he said nervously. I opened my eyes and looked around our basement. My eyes widened as I took everything in. "What do you think," he asked.

"I'm in awe," I told him. He'd made a mini version of our Room of Requirement 'dungeon'. I walked around and looked at the chains that hung from the ceiling, the straps that were attached to the wall, the canopied bed with restraints at each corner, and quite a few other things that filled the space.

"Do you like it? It's not too much?"

"It's wonderful," I told him. "It's absolutely insane that we have this in our home, but I love it."

"I'm so glad to hear that," he said, sounding relieved. "How do you feel about breaking some of this in and letting me make things up to you," he asked me.

"If you want to make things up to me, you should let me take charge tonight."

"Really? You want to?" He seemed surprised.

"Take off your clothes and lie down on the bed," I ordered. Sebastian gave me a smirk and began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Whatever you say, Love," he replied, remembering the name I'd picked the last time he let me be the dominant one. I felt my cheeks begin to blush, but ignored it.

Sebastian threw his shirt on the floor, revealing his fit torso. I always loved looking at his muscles. I felt lucky to be with someone who could protect me with both magic and sheer strength. Looking at him had me in a trance.

"Like what you see," he laughed, bringing me back.

"Hurry up," I demanded, ignoring his question. He quickened his pace as he removed his shoes, socks, and pants. Soon enough, Sebastian was standing before me, naked and erect. I bit my lip as I took in the view. He stood for a moment, letting me admire him, before climbing into the bed like I'd initially asked. I walked over and began restraining him, starting with his wrists and then going down to his ankles. "Do they feel too tight," I asked.

"They're just tight enough, Love."

"Good." I walked away from the bed and to a cabinet that hung on the wall. Below it were hooks with different crops and floggers hanging from them. I grabbed one of the riding crops and walked back over to Sebastian. "You've been a real pain in my ass, you know," I said as I lighting ran the tip up and down his torso. He shuddered and I knew I must be tickling him. I did it a few more times before smacking his stomach.

"I'm sorry, Love. I promise I'll be better."

"I want to believe you," I said, tickling him with the tip again. He squirmed a little and I relished at the site. "I really want to." I dragged the tip from his chest slowly down to his cock. I watched it twitch at the feeling and I wanted nothing more than to have it in me. I'd have to be patient, though. Sebastian tensed as I ran the tip of the riding crop up and down his length. "How can I know I can trust you?"