fifty-four.

When we got to the bedroom, I saw that Sebastian had found his folder where he kept his drawings and had placed it on the dresser before coming outside. Knowing that there were drawings of me in compromising positions in it made me blush. I was suddenly feeling very self-conscious.

"I see you found more of your drawings," I said, trying to get a feel for if he'd found the ones of me.

"I did," he said before biting his lip to try and keep from smiling.

"You found the ones, didn't you?" I covered my face with my hands to hide my embarrassment.

"If by the ones, you mean the gorgeous pictures of you restrained, yes, I did." He walked over to me and gently pulled my hands away from my face. "You have no reason to be embarrassed."

"I can't help it," I blushed. "You just met me again today and now you've already seen me naked."

"I'm a lucky man to have a wife that looks like that," he complimented. "I'd love to see if my drawings were accurate," he said quietly, tucking a bit of my hair behind my ear. Normally I'd strip down in an instant for Sebastian, but it felt different now. I was feeling nervous and shy.

"You don't think we'd be moving too fast?"

"I think we can decide just how fast we want to go. We're in an unusual situation, so I don't think there's a certain path we need to follow. We can do whatever we want whenever we want."

"And you're sure you're ready?"

"Althea, I've been ready since I saw you in Ominis' house. Seeing you in person after hearing about you and the things we've done? And then seeing those drawings I'd done of you? I'd be an idiot to not want to ravage you right away." Sebastian began undoing the tie to my robe and I didn't stop him.

My heart started racing as my robe came open and my silk pajamas were visible. My body was alert and I knew my nipples were visible through the fabric. I looked anywhere but at Sebastian as I let the robe fall off of my shoulders and onto the floor.

"You don't need to be shy around me," Sebastian said as he placed a finger under my chin, raising my head up.

"I can't help it. This all feels new again."

"Because it kind of is. I think you're fucking beautiful, though." He lightly grazed his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Thank you. I think you're pretty damn handsome."

"I'm glad," he said, grinning. He then put his hands on my hips and pulled me up against him before kissing me. He pressed his fingertips into my skin, which drove me crazy. As we continued to make out, Sebastian pulled at the hem of my shirt. When I didn't stop him, he pulled it over my head, revealing my upper half. I stood in front of him feeling excited yet vulnerable as he took in the view of me. "Fuck," he whispered. I was glad he liked what he saw.

Without saying anything else, Sebastian brought his hands up to my chest and squeezed each of my nipples simultaneously. I gasped and felt the sudden heat between my legs. If making out with him hadn't already gotten me wet, this was going to get me soaking. Sebastian continued playing with my nipples and watching me as my eyes closed and my breathing quickened.

"Sebastian," I whimpered when the sensation began to feel like too much.

"I love how you sound when you say my name, baby." He lowered himself and took one of my nipples into his mouth, running his tongue in circles over it. I moaned and put my hands in his hair. He alternated sides a few times before standing up straight again. Before I could say anything, he pulled his own shirt over his head, showing off his built torso. His pants hung low on his hips and I could see the hair that started the trail down to his glorious cock. I missed his dick and wanted nothing more than to feel it in me.