Chapter II

A couple of days have passed since Loki took in the three dragon siblings, he was glad that Odin let him keep the dragons

A couple of days have passed since Loki took in the three dragon siblings, he was glad that Odin let him keep the dragons. He promised his father that he would take care of them and had full responsibility for any damage they caused, if they caused any trouble he had no choice but to lock them up forever.

Their wounds have quickly healed, they're still skinny but not bad enough to see their rib-cage. Since now they belong to him, Loki decided to name them; Sitara, Malum and Erebus. Erebus was the youngest of her siblings and small for a baby dragon, but she was tough for a small dragon. She was also became Loki's favorite due to the connection to one another, both being a shadow from their siblings which makes sense of course.

She also become the first of her siblings to breath her first fire.

~°~°~

It was the rather sunny day in Asgard, the children lay in the Tricksters God's bed while Erebus stand on the railing looking out in the distance. The large door open to reveal Loki hiding something behind his back, the dragons started to screech and flap their wings.

"Hello my children." He greeted them, he stood next to railings as Malum and Sitara glide towards the railings and landed on it. Loki then reveal a plate of cut up meat and place on the railings, Sitara and Malum grab each piece of steak and gnaw onto it while Erebus stare at the piece of steak that sat on the plate.

Loki manage to notice this; "Come on Ereby, it's blue rare. You like that." He encourage her.

He then watch as Erebus let out a chirping noise before letting out a huff as a puff of smoke emanated from her mouth before let out a fire directly at the steak, Loki let out a chuckle as he clapped his hands at his daughter's first fire.

"Good job Ereby!" He exclaimed, after Erebus ate her steak, she looked up at Loki with almost a smile on her face.

The black dragon went in for seconds, only for her big brother to grab it and tried to do a tug-of-war with her and only earn the small strip of mean in the process. Erebus ate the meat while letting out a guttural almost laughing.

Like father like daughter.

~°~°~

Later in the evening, the sun was slowly setting across Asgard. Loki decided to take the children out to get their energy out, the eldest dragons played with each other while Erebus chased a butterfly, then Malum crashed into her who let out a screech from the impact. Malum got up and shook the grass off of him and hiss at Erebus who stood in his way, the youngest hiss back, her frills that ran down her neck to her tail started to pricked up like that of a cat.

Before the two could fight off, they're stopped by their new father who called out a "Hey!" The two stopped what they're doing to eye Loki. "Malum, don't fight with your sister." He said in a firm but gentle voice.

Malum turn to his sister and let out a low growl almost to say "Thanks a lot, Erebus." Before walking off, Erebus looked over at her father in thanks before playing with her sister.

The evening has arrived as Loki arrived at his chamber room, the dragons glide away from Loki and into the sofa while Loki removes his amour and into his tunic before lying on his bed. As he came back from his washroom; he saw the babies curled up on his bed on top of a blanket he no longer uses.

Small whimpers and whines came from the younglings, an idea came into his head as he sat down on the bed and starts to sing softly. "I stormsvarte fjell, jeg vandrer alene," 'In storm-black mountains, I wander alone' Sitara look up at the sound of her father's voice. "Over isbreen tar jeg meg frem" 'Over the glacier I make my way' The three dragons stare at Loki as he strokes each of their heads. "I eplehagen står møyen den vene." 'In the apple garden stands the maiden fair.' Loki smiled as he watch their small eyelids grew heavy as the youngest lay her head on Malum's back as Sitara did the same thing but on Erebus's neck. "Og synger: "når kommer du hjem?" 'and sings, "When will you come home?"'

Loki smiled as he heard soft snores coming from his children as they slept peacefully next to one another, the Trickster God slowly turn his later and fell into deep slumber.