Chapter XXIII

In a unknown planet the sky was full of wormhole — Scarps and mechanics fell from the wormholes, Sitara shrieks as she got out the ocean water and towards debris coastline

In a unknown planet the sky was full of wormhole — Scarps and mechanics fell from the wormholes, Sitara shrieks as she got out the ocean water and towards debris coastline. She panted while just laying there  — She could remember falling from the wormhole and hitting her head on one of the metal scraps and fell into the ocean.

At the distance she saw a tall figure standing in the debris — She sniffs the air and screech, she recognize the scent of Thor. She meander her way to him, hissing when she felt sharp things pricking her paws.

Thor turn his head when he heard a loud footsteps coming to him — He turns to see Sitara charging to him, he was glad to see someone he knew at this weird place unrecognizable to him. "Sitara." He spoke just as she came over to him, she puffs as he pat her snout. "How did you get here, girl?" He ask her.

Sitara shook her neck as she pointed to the many wormholes in the sky, "Yeah me too."

Then a loud noise divert their attention to a space craft that separates as it lands in front of them  — The Golden Dragon growls as a few humanoid aliens come out wearing mask, one removes its mask and spoke, "Are you a fighter or are you food?"

"We're just passing through." Thor said calmly.

"It is food." It announces to the others.

Thor raised his hand for is hammer. But nothing since Hela destroyed it. When one scrapper alien comes for Thor he just threw it away from him — Another scrapper grab onto Thor's cape and rip it in half, Sitara grab the alien  in her jaws and shook it around before flung him away. Then the leader use a projectile weapon to shoot out a electrocuting net that wrap around Thor, shocking him.

Sitara continues to fight off many of them as possible before  a electrocuting net wrap around her snout, electing her as she shriek from the voltage coursing through her veins while bolas wrap around both of her legs as she came crashing down — A few scrapper alien climb on top of her, ribbing her scales off of her or even her small nubs on her head.

Then A second ship arrives, landing nearby. Its opens up to reveal a woman wearing pain on her eyes — She lifts a half-empty bottle to her lips and drinks it, when she's done she smashes it on the side of her ship. "They're mine." She slurred. She walks down the gangplank but to only veer sideways and fell off her ship.

The Scrappers shrugs this off as they continue on what they're doing — "Wait!" The woman calls out from the animal carcass, she made her way towards the scrapper aliens, "Wait! They're mine. So if you want them, you go through me."

"But we've already got them." The Scrapper leader tells her.

"Alright then I guess I go through you." She said. She clangs her metal gauntlets together which activate her ship's gun, she opens fire at the Scrapper's aliens until they're nothing more than tiny pieces of litter covering the beach while Thor watches in amazement — One lone scrapper charges at the Scrapper woman but she simply punches and launches him away from her.