Chapter XV

In Vanaheim where a battle was happening between Asgard and Vanaheim; The Warriors Three and Sif aid the the Asgard soldiers by fighting Vanaheim while helping out the innocents get to safety

Then the Bifrost opens up just a massive fireball erupt the sky — Mjölnir came flying and hit one of the Vanaheim raider and came back to reveal Thor Odinson, while three shadow came out the fireball to reveal the three dragon siblings who roars crack the sky. Malum then blasted his fire at the Vanaheim raider.

"I've got this completely under control!" Sif shouted out to Thor whist the battle was happening in the background.

"Is that why everything is on fire?" Thor ask with an amusing sound in his voice considering everything was "Under control".

The dragon sisters landed on the ground to help out Asgardians the best they can — A ballistic crossbow was aimed at Thor, an arrow shot out in which Sif catch with her shield. "You're welcome."

Then a roar catches everyone's attention — A giant rock monster approaches, an Asgardian soldier steps foward but only gets hit by the mace and went flying.

Sif turns to her friend, "All yours." Thor gives her a questioned look just before stepping forward towards the rock monster. "Hello." He greeted, only receiving a roar in response. "I accept your surrender."

The Vanaheim raiders laughs — Before the battle have begin Thor just simply swung his hammer as it landed in the giant monster. Crushing it into nothing more than pile of rocks. " Anyone else?" Thor asked.

The Vanaheim raiders just lower their weapons and surrender their-selves to the Asgardians. "Perhaps next time we should start with the big one." Frandal points out to the others.

••°••°••°••°••°

The battle was over — The Asgardian soldiers arrested most of the raiders to be sent into the dungeons, Princess Rhealynn accompanied Thor as they walk through the small village. "I must thank you for this, Thor." She said to him.

"Of course, Lady Rhaelynn. I am sorry about the damage." He responded.

"Do not worry," She assured. "We'll rebuilt this place as good as new."

The two look up to see the dragons as they interact with other dragons from different sizes and shape.

One little dragon the size of a small cat came gliding towards Malum who lay in a small hill and chirp at him, the green dragon purr as his large snout stroke the little one's body who purred back.

Rhealynn chuckles as she picked up the baby dragon in her arms, "Don't worry, they'll be in good hands."

Thor nods his head as he called out for Heimdall — The bifrost appears as it took Thor back to Asgard. Rhaelynn picks up the small dragon in her arms, all three dragons stare at her in curiosity like that of a youngling.

Rhaelynn's eyes met Malum, "Malum," The Green Dragon grunts at the sound of his name. The Vanaheim princess gets down on one knee, "This is Saphir, she lost her mother three weeks ago. She's going to need someone to look after her."

Malum gurgles as he grabs the little dragon by the nip of her neck to place her down on the non burnt grassy ground, the little Saphir was the size of Malum's foot, she could sat or even curl up in his foot.

She chirps while looking up at him with her golden eyes, Malum purr back — He lowers his head  for Saphir to rub her tiny head on his jaw.

Both of his sisters let out a grumble of laughter at their 'aggressive' brother becoming soft — Malum growl he snap his head and hissed at his sisters for laughing at him.

Rhaelynn chuckles as she reaches her hand out just as Sitara place her jaw on — Her touch was soft and kindle, similar to Loki's (Before the New York attack). Seeing their sister trusting this woman, the other siblings walk closer to Sitara; showing their respect of the Princess of Vanaheim.

"Do not worry," She spoke up. "Things are different here. You'll never be chained up ever again. Nobody will ever dare to hurt you again," She looks up at Erebus. "Especially you." Both of her elder sibling, even Saphir, look up at her.

They knew that their youngest sibling was experiencing something that Midgardians called "Post-traumatic stress disorder", seeing vivid memories of what she's done along with still hearing the cries of young Midgairians calling for their mother.

Rhaelynn stroke her snout with the back of her hand, "He won't harm you ever again." She tells her with seriousness in her voice.

The Vanaheim princess walks off with Saphir right behind her — The Lokidottir siblings just stood there, pondering the question of why did their father try to kill them? He wasn't really acting like he was before.

Like something inside him twisted and contort in the God he is today.

Malum let out a bellow as he ran from his sister and took to the sky with other dragons. Meanwhile the girls just lay in the grass, their heads lay comfortably on their wings or on the grass.

Maybe a nap or two won't hurt.