Chapter X

Tw: Dragon fight, mild violence, blood, open wounds.

Outside next to the hellcarrier Sitara senses something following them — she was right she saw another carrier arise from the clouds and Clint stepping out the ramp with his bow and arrow ready

Sitara growls at her brother to sneak attack the intruders — He snorts as he drifts away from her and under the carrier.

The eldest dragon eyes watches as the arrow was shot and makes it way towards one of the engine — suddenly it blows up in front of her as it screeches from the impact but manages to keep herself balance.

The carrier lands on the hellcarrier where Clint and the other men got out — just in time to see a green dragon flying right in front of them, Malum tilts his head, he opens his mouth to spew fire at Clint and his men. Clint and the few of his men doges the attack while the rest burn in the fire.

While Malum kept spewing his fire until he felt a hard push that send him crashing on the hellcarrier — Malum lifts himself up to see his younger, controlled sister Erebus land right in front of him. Her livid color scales glisten under the sunlight, her turquoise-blue eyes glare at her brother's red-yellow ones.

Malum roars at her sister as she roars back — the siblings clash one another, they claw and bite one another. Malum has so far the upper hand due to his larger size but Erebus was swift to her feet as she clamp her brother's horns and flew him over her with much force that send him to the ground with a grunt.

Meanwhile back at the detention section — Loki lifts his head to hear the sound of growling of the clashing of his children fighting, he devilish smiles, knowing his plans are in motion.

~°~°~

Everything was staring to ascend into chaos when Bruce turned in the Hulk and chases Natasha, both Steve and Tony tried to fix the exploded engine while Thor helped out.

While for the dragon siblings they fought one another — with one swift hit with Erebus's tail Malum was on the ground, both of them were covered in scratches and blood. Erebus limps over towards her elder brother, her claws pressed into her brother's side.

Malum stare daggers at his former sister hoping to find any slight of restriction on what she's about to do, she opens her mouth to show a blue glow in her mouth. Sitara then pounce on Erebus for get her off of her brother.

Sitara hiss as her tail waves around — Erebus growls using the last of her strength to lifts herself up, with a chuff she stare at her sister who just bare her teeth at her.

~°~°~

Meanwhile for Thor after fighting against the Hulk — he ran towards the detention section where Loki is, when he saw his brother escaping his cell. With a roar of "No!" Thor charges toward while Loki crouches down to attack but only for Thor to go through him and fell into the glass cell.

Thor turns his head to see the real Loki right in front of him — he escape thanks to his controlled soldier, he tilts his head in confusion. "Are you ever not going to fall for that?" Loki ask.

In a fit of rage Thor slams Mjölnir into the glass, creating a spiderweb form on it and made it shakes violently while Loki stood there cautions — when everything calm down Loki starts to chuckle, "The humans think us immortal." Loki starts to walk towards the control panel. "Should we test that?"

Suddenly a groan caught The God's attention — he turns to see his controlled soldier knocked unconscious on the floor with Phil holding a weapon in hand. "Move away, please." he ordered.

Loki slowly walk away from the control panel with his hand raised, "You like this?" Phil asked. "We started working on the prototype after you sent The Destroyer. Even I don't know what it does. Do you wanna find out?"

Suddenly Loki's scepter pierced his chest from the real Loki while the illusion Loki vanished, Thor screams as he saw Phil collapse to the ground while Loki walk towards the control panel while Thor just looks at him, hoping to find some remorse in his brother.

But Loki just push the button that drop the cell that Thor is in.

Felling no remorse — Loki close the hatch and proceeds to walk away, "You're gonna lose." Phil told him in a weak voice. Loki stops in his tracks, he turns to look at the dying soldier. "Am I?" Loki ask.

"It's in your nature." Phil replies.

"Your heroes are scattered, your floating fortress falls from the sky." The God explains. "Where is my disadvantage?"

"You lack conviction." Phil replies.

"I don't think I-" Loki was cut off when a blast hit him in the chest and through a wall behind him.

Phil chuckles, "So that's what it does."

~°~°~

Back outside the controlled Erebus was surrounded by her siblings — her body had cuts and dried up blood, her left wings had rip two holes in them, her left leg had one large claw mark. Her teeth were stained with her sibling's blood as she bare her teeth at them.

Before they could fought once again — Sitara's head snaps forward as she saw a glass cage falling down, with a roar she made her way toward she edge as she dives down along with Malum. While for Erebus she made it towards the edge as she saw her siblings dive down towards the cage.

With a gurgle she limps away just in time to see Loki walking out — knowing what to do she growls in pain when she lowers her body for her father to climb on. Erebus limps towards the edge of the hellcarrier — stretches her wings and took a flight but not graciously as she screech when her wings were in pain but she got over it.

The destruction left the hellcarrier into chaos and in fire.

The war had started.

A/N: If you're wondering, yes Erebus is being enslaved by Loki.