Chapter XIV

A/N: Even though nobody loved this movie, I enjoyed it. This part of this book might be short since Loki is sadly barley in this movie. So I thought that I'll do the same for the dragons

Thx for the 1k! You guys are amazing!🖤

Also...King.

It had been two days since the events of New York — Loki was now being taken to Odin in the Throne Room, a smirk plastered on his face as he stood before the Allfather

It had been two days since the events of New York — Loki was now being taken to Odin in the Throne Room, a smirk plastered on his face as he stood before the Allfather. It was clear that he didn't care about the many people that had lost their lives. The sounds of chains clinking from the shackles that's around his arms, legs and even his neck.

"Loki..." His mother Frigga spoke, sounding disappointed at her son.

"Hello, mother." Loki turns to his mother. "Have I made you proud?"

"Please, don't make this worse." She pleaded with her beloved son.

"Define worse."

"Enough!" Odin voice spoke up. " I will speak to the prisoner alone." Frigga left the room, Loki walks forward with his chain rattling — when he stood, he clanked his leg shackles made contact with the other. Making them clinked.

Loki chuckles, "I really don't see what all the fuss is about."

"Do you not truly feel the gravity of your crimes?" Odin questions. "Wherever you go there is war, ruin and death." The look of disappointment was on Odin's face — The same one just like when he was dangling off of the rainbow bridge.

"I went down to Midgard to rule the people of Earth as a benevolent god. Just like you." Loki explains with a serious tone in his voice.

"We are not gods. We are born, we live, we die. Just as humans do."

Loki tilts his head to the left, " Give or take 5,000 years."

"All this because Loki desires a throne." Loki scowls at that.

"It is my birthright!"

"Your birthright was to die!" Odin yells out. But Loki didn't flinch at that. "As a child. Cast out onto a frozen rock. If I had not taken you in you would not be here now to hate me."

Loki steps forward with the guards who held his chains close by, "If I am for the axe, then for mercy's sake, just swing it." He spoke up. "It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just ... I don't love them."

"Frigga is the only reason you are still alive and you will never see her again. You will spend the rest of your days in the dungeons." Odin tells him.

The guards starts to pull the chains to made Loki take a step back, "And what of Thor? You'll make that witless oaf king while I rot in chains?" He snarls.

"Thor must strife to undo the damage you have done. He will bring order to the nine realms and then, yes. He will be king." Odin replies.

"And what of my dragons?" Loki has never used the term 'Dragons' ever before to mention the siblings.

"We had to peace with Vanaheim after the destruction you cause and killed King Franir. We must return them to where they belong."

Now Loki was angry — He almost charged at Odin but many guards stop him and dragged him to the dungeon while screaming incoherent things to his so called 'Father'.