Chapter XXV

A few hours have passed by since Sitara's fight — Now it was Thor's turn along with Erebus and Malum to fight off The Grandmaster's "Champion" while Sitara was being treated for her wounds

A few hours have passed by since Sitara's fight — Now it was Thor's turn along with Erebus and Malum to fight off The Grandmaster's "Champion" while Sitara was being treated for her wounds. Just like their sister, the dragons had painted markings on their bodies and jewels on their horns while Thor wore minimalist armor, with his long hair shaven and his beard trimmed.

A giant hologram of The Grandmaster spoke up to his audience; "Okay, this is it. Let's get ready to welcome this guy. Here he comes. He is a creature. What can we say about him? Well, he's unique. There's none like him. I feel a special connection with him," Suddenly the floor of the arena starts to lower. "He's undefeated. He's the Reigning...He's the defending Ladies and gentlemen... I give you..." Just as the opponent's gate lifts up, none other than The Hulk pummel through the doors wielding a warhammer in one hand and a battle-axe in the other while letting out a mighty roar.

Thor then yells out "Yes!" Making the audience go silent.

In the VIP box; Loki drops a glass of mead onto the floor, making it shatter. He froze at the sight of Hulk, traumatic memories flooded back into his mind of what happened back in New York. "I have to get off this planet." He mutters to himself.

Turning his body, he tried to make a run for it. But for only The Grandmaster to appear in front of him, "Hey, hey, hey! Where are you going?" He questions as he pushes Loki back inside.

The God reluctantly sat down on the sofa that sat in front of the viewscreen, Loki sat a few feet away from The Grandmaster. The God tries to hide his face in his hand along with nibbling his fingernails.

"Hey! We know each other. He's a friend from work." Thor said to the audience. He turns to the Hulk. "Where have you been? Everybody thought you were dead. So much has happened since I last saw you. I lost my hammer." The two siblings roll their eyes at Thor's love for his hammer. "Like, yesterday, so that's still pretty fresh. Loki! Loki's alive. Can you believe it? He's up there."

"Loki! Look who it is!" The Hulk looks up at the VIP where Loki just looks appalled and petrified with fear.

"Banner, I never thought I would say this, but I'm happy to see you." Thor admitted with a smile.

The Hulk turns to the crowd who throws green smoke in the air while chanting; "Hulk!"

"Banner. Hey, Banner!" Thor calls out.

Hulk's face grimaces and contorts," No Banner! Only Hulk!"

Thor's smiles falters as the Hulk charges at Thor but Malum steps in front — Taking the blow from the war-hammer that send him into the stadium wall, Erebus cries out for her brother — She snarls at Hulk just then the warhammer slam into her into the stadium wall.

In the VIP room The Grandmaster claps his hands excitedly — While for Loki he just stares at the man with worriedness written on his face, the God was scared for his children.

The God and the Hulk clashed with one another — Until Thor was smashed against the stadium wall, "Here we go." The Grandmaster chuckles at the sight.

The Hulk swings his giant ax towards Thor, but the God grabs the warhammer and swings it towards Hulk that sends him through the stadium wall — Thor calmly walks towards the green creature. "Hey, big guy." Thor spoke softly. Raising his hand to place it upon Hulk's hand. "The sun's getting real low." Hulk growls softly as he places his hand below Thor's. "That's it. The sun's going down. I won't hurt you anymore. No one will."

All seems to be going well...Until Hulk grabs Thor's leg and throws him around the arena floor like a ragdoll, similar to how he did to Loki back in New York.

Loki suddenly leaps out from his seat — Throwing his hands out. "Yes! That's how it feels!" He shouts out.

The Grandmaster looked at the God, confused. Loki turns back at him with a small smile, "I'm just a huge fan of the sport." He charmed with a chuckle.

Thor grabs the warhammer and fights Hulk once again — The duo begin to throw bare hands at one another. The dragons began to help out Thor and manage to get the upper hand and got him down to the ground. Thor grabs the warhammer and throws it towards Hulk but the creature grabs it with his bare hand, he lifts himself up and punches Thor away from it. He then leaps onto the God and pummels his face multiple times.

Until Thor's eyes glow a menacing white and then punches Hulk away with a strike of lightning, the dragon siblings look on with awe as Thor now has electricity running through his body — They two charged at each other until Thor punches Hulk with a course of lightning that sends a burst of energy through the stadium. The audience began to chant "Thunder!"

Just as Thor walked forward at Hulk — He was suddenly stunned by his disk lodged into his neck, and dropped to the ground along with the dragons. The audience booed at this. The fight ended with the Hulk punching Thor once more.

The guards dragged the dragons out of the arena to treat their wounds.

A/N: Four more chapters left....