Chapter V

It had been a week since Loki had became temporary king of Asgard, Odin hasn't woken up from his Odinsleep

It had been a week since Loki had became temporary king of Asgard, Odin hasn't woken up from his Odinsleep. That was the least of Loki's concern for now. Now it was to destroy Jotunheim and all of the Jötuns upon it. Of course Loki knew that he'll be the last of his kind but he didn't care at all. He wanted praise from his father, he had get praises from his mother but never from his father.

Back at the throne room, Loki sat in thrones with his eyes on his children who were playing with one another. Their claws were getting longer and sharper so they would scratch each other constantly. Like that of puppies, they would bit each other's maw and make playful growling noise.

"My King," A guard spoke up, stepping inside the throne room. "King Franir from Vanaheim have arrive."

"Send him in." Loki commanded.

Then King Franir and a few of his men walk inside the Throne Room, "My prince, a pleasure to meet-" The king was interrupted by small roars coming from the children which he took a step back.

"The pleasure is all mine, King Franir." Loki said as Franir kneel before the God. "What can I help you with?"

"Well my prince, as you may know that our dragon Aire has passed away weeks ago. Before her timely death, she have three children which we put away safety until they've become of age." Franir explained.

"May I ask what does this have to do with me?" Loki questioned.

"Here what we come in, the last time the Asgardians came. The catacombs where we place the younglings, they're gone. We would like to return them to their rightful home in Vanaheim." That Loki did not like, he didn't want his children to leave him as they didn't wanna leave with a stranger.

"I see," Loki murmured. "By all means, please take them."

Franir nods his head towards one of his men, the guards grab a chain and walk forward to Malum. The green dragon turn his eye as it landed on the chain, he let out a feral hiss and pounced in front of the guard who took a few steps back.

"It seems like they don't want to go with you." Loki told Franir. "Now," He stood up from his throne with his hand still clutching Gugnir. "It's best if you leave Asgard without my children with you."

King Franir stood up from his kneeling position, "Let this be known that this isn't over."

Loki watch as King Franir and his men walk away from Asgard, the Mischief God sat down on the throne. A minute later the dragons calm down as they lay down in front of the throne as they eye Franir leaving.

~°~°~

Later in the evening in the balcony, Loki and his children eye the observatory and the bifrost opens up. Sitara could feel anger emanating off of her father, Loki turns and left the balcony. The siblings watch as their father walk up to Heimdall before they saw the gatekeeper froze into a block of ice of sorts.