Chapter XXII

"Father?" Thor approaches his father, he looks at the direction of where Odin was looking

"Father?" Thor approaches his father, he looks at the direction of where Odin was looking. Nothing but a vast of ocean.

"Look at this place. It's beautiful." Odin commented.

"Father, it's us." Thor tells him.
Loki then approaches Odin but keeping his head down, "My sons." Loki looks at Odin in surprised — Odin had never called him that, not since he was a child. "I've been waiting for you."

"I know. We've come to take you home." Thor stated.

"Home, yes. Your mother, she calls me. Do you hear it?" The brothers looks at the ocean beyond them. Thor looks over at his brother, "Loki, lift your magic." Thor commands. The Mischief God shook his head—He parted his lips to apologize, Odin chuckles as he turn to his adopted daughter. "Took me quite a while to break free from your spell. Frigga would have been proud." He spoke truthfully, Loki was move by those word. He missed his adopted mother alot ever since her death.

"Come and sit with me. I don't have much time." Odin stated as they sat upon a rock while the sibling sat beside their father who sat a feet away from Odin and Thor, "I know that we failed you," Thor spoke. "but we can make this right."

"No, I failed you." Odin said truthfully. "It is upon us...Ragnarök."

"No, I've stopped Ragnarök. I put an end to Surtur."

"No. It has already begun. She's coming. My life was all that held her back, but my time has come." The brothers look at each other confused by this "I cannot keep her away any longer."

"Father, who are you talking about?" Thor questioned him.

"The Goddess of Death. Hela. My firstborn." Odin answered, he turns to Thor. "Your sister."

Thor was appalled by this answer, while Loki can't believe what he's hearing. "What?" Thor breathed out.

"Her violent appetites grew beyond my control. I couldn't stop her, so I imprisoned her. Locked her away. She draws her strength from Asgard...and once she gets there, her powers will be limitless." Thor listens on while Sitara place her right paw onto Loki's pants. "Whatever she is, we can stop her. We can face her together." Thor mutter to his father.

"No we won't. I'm on a different path now. This you must face alone." Odin tells him. Thor just looks away from him.

"I love you my sons." Odin spoke. Loki looks at him heartbroken with tears welled up in his eyes, this was the first time Odin said that to him. For the short time, father and sons share a quiet moment. "Look at that." They look out to see an ethereal sun-rays stream down upon the ocean. "Remember this place. Home." Then a warm amber hue surrounds Odin as he turns into stardust as the Allfather died. The brother stood solemn apart just as dark clouds rolled in as thunder crack the sky.

"Brother." Loki almost begged as he saw lightning sparks on Thor's hand, Thor turns to face Loki. "This was your doing." He growled.

Erebus sniffs the air and snarled, her siblings caught the scent as they turn their head at the distance. The brothers follow their gaze as a black portal opening up.

Thor slams down onto his umbrella as a crack of lightning appear, transforming his clothes into asgardian armor (Along with Mjölnir). While a green glow form around Loki as his black suit changes into his green armor suit. Lastly, all three wolf-dog shifted into their true dragon forms as they shrieks at the portal, their chest ready with fire.

A figure steps out the portal was a woman with ripped holes into her arms and legs of her black suit — Her black hair hides her left eye, her light-green eyes pierces at the brothers and dragons. "So he's gone?" She spoke.

The brothers stayed silent — The only sound was the low growls of the dragons. "That's a shame. I would've liked to have seen that." She said.

"You must be Hela." Thor spoke first. "I'm Thor, son of Odin."

"Really? You don't look like him." Hela judged as she eyes Thor.

"Perhaps we can reach an arrangement." Loki chimed in.

"You sound like him." Hela spat at the God, her gaze met the dragons who hide behind their father. A smirk forms on her face, "Kneel." She commanded.

Loki tilted his head in confusion, "Beg your pardon?"

Hela looks down at her arms as a large black blade manifested in her right hand, "Kneel...before your Queen." She said with a shrug.

"I don't think so." Thor said as he hurls his hammer at the Goddess. But then Mjölnir comes to a cold stop, againstHela's hand. Thor was shocked, "It's not possible." He said.

Hela chuckles, "Darling, you have no idea what's possible." As she closed her hand, Mjölnir was nothing but shattered pieces. Lightning and wind surrounded them as the three dragons shield Thor and Loki from the storm via their wings. When it all calms down they lower their wings to see Hela running her hands back over her head to create a battle headdress. Two black swords in both of her hands as she made her way towards her brothers.

Loki, in a state of panic, cried out in the sky "Bring us back!"

"No!" Cried Thor as he was about to charge at Hela (Dumb move). The Bifrost envelops all of them.

As they're being traveled back to Asgard —Malum looks down to see the Death Goddess trailing right behind them, with a snarl he blew a green fireball but for only a black sword slice his left eye. He shrieks in pain and fell through the Bifrost.

Hearing his son's cry, he looks down just to see in gone through the Bifrost, "Malum!" He flew his dagger pass his daughter and towards Hela. She skillfully doge it and threw it back at Loki, the Bifrost shatter as he went right threw them as he screams.

Erebus screams as he went for her father along with Sitara. Leaving Thor with Hela — Thor punches her as they engage with a fist fight only for Hela to get the upper hand as she grips Thor's neck and drag him through the Bifrost with a black blade ready to kill him but Thor kick her and went through the Bifrost himself.

Leaving Hela back to Asgard.

A/N: A small fun fact; Hela is the daughter of Loki in Norse Mythology, she's a Goddess of Death. She's helps her father out by giving him an army in Ragnarök. So which explains the similar black and green armour in this movies.
And yes I'm a geek when it comes to Norse Mythology,