Chapter VIII

Loki watches from afar as the mind controlled soldiers start to feed Erebus via a pike pole, a snout appear as it show rows of sharp teeth as it bit into the flesh and tore it off the hook

Loki watches from afar as the mind controlled soldiers start to feed Erebus via a pike pole, a snout appear as it show rows of sharp teeth as it bit into the flesh and tore it off the hook. She backs away into the darkness, the only sound was flesh tearing and the sound of guttural satisfying sound.

When the soldiers lingered too long Erebus snarled before let out a bellow as they scramble away from the dragon, Loki smirked at that his left hand raise up for the dragon to sniff before it step back into darkness.

Loki decided to walk towards the laboratory that Erik Selvig is working with the tesseract, Erik smiled as he saw the God walk towards him. "The tesseract has shown me so much it's more than knowledge it's truth." He tells him.

"I know." Loki said to him. "It, uh, touches everyone differently." Erik chuckled at that. " What did it show you agent Barton?" He asked Clint.

"My next target." The agent replied.

"Stick in the mud he's got no soul," Erik laughed, making the agent turn to look at him. "no wonder you chose this tomb to work in."

"Well the Radisson doesn't have three levels of lead line flooring between SHIELD and that cube." Clint explains to the scientist.

"I see why Fury chose you guard it." Loki notice.

The Agent and the God starts to walk away from the laboratory while Clint explains to Loki. "You're gonna have to contend with him as long as he's in the air I can't pin him down, he'll be putting together a team."

"Will they be a threat?" Loki questioned.

"To each other more than likely but if Fury can get them on track and he might they could throw some noise our way." Clint replies.

Loki looks at Clint for a minute. "You admire Fury." He said to him.

"He's got a clear line of sight."

"Is that why you failed to kill him?" Loki ask him as he continued walking while Clint stops in his tracks.

"It might be I was disoriented and I'm not at my best with a gun."

Loki stops in his tracks in the darken tunnel before turning to eye Clint. " I want to know everything you can tell me about this team of his." He ordered. "I would test their mettle I weary of scuttling in shadows I mean to rule this world not burrow in it." He stares up at the dim light that he stood above it.

"It's a risk." Clint pointed out.

Loki smirked devilishly at the sound of that. "Oh yes." He whispered out. Just as a large snout reveal itself in the dim light right behind Loki.

"If you're set on making yourself known I could be useful." Clint explains to him.

Loki walk up to the agent while the dragon watches from behind. "Tell me what you need." He said.

Clint walks forward and opens a case which contains a bow. " I'll need a distraction and an eyeball." He told the God.

~°~°~

STUTTGART- GERMANY

In Germany at a museum, Loki whose now dressed in 21st century attire with his scepter disguised as a cane as he watches the guest entertained themselves in music and drinks from above. Erebus joined Loki while disguised as a jaguar.

They made their way down the stairs as Loki flips his cane the other end before clubbing a guard's head before he could reach his gun. Guest reacted to this as Loki gripped the doctor and flipped him on the marble table of a mythological creature table, Erebus pounced on the mythological creature's head and roared at the guest.

Loki pulled out a torture device before plunging it into the doctor's eyes, the doctor screams in pain while everyone runs outside while Loki smiles.

Loki and Erebus walk out the museum, Erebus morphed in her dragon form as she saw the police arrive as she blast her blue fire at them. Making the car crash.

Three Loki's surround the crowd while blocking the escape, "Kneel before me." Loki ordered. But the crowd ignored him, "I said," He slammed the staff as it created a blue glow. "KNEEL!"

Some people kneels down but when most didn't comply the threat, Erebus grunted as her eye landed on the crowd who chose to stand. She let out a guttural roar that sounded like a scream that made some crowds scream as they kneel down, not wishing to become a dragons meal. Erebus let out a growl that said 'That's better'. (A/N: Yes I was inspired by Game of Thrones season 7)

Loki embrace his arms out as he smiles at the people who kneel before him, "Is not this simpler?" He questioned. " Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation."
A few of the crowd members look at the dragon who snarled at them as she bares her teeth at them. "The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."

Suddenly an elder man stood from his kneeling position, catching The God's attention. "Not to men like you." The Elder man told him.

"There are no men like me." Loki said to him.

"There are always men like you."

Loki smirked, "Look to your elder, people." He lifted his scepter that Erebus eyes as she snarled while lifting her head up to glare at the elder man. " Let him be an example." The underside of Erebus's stomach glowed blue as she released her fire however for something to block it.

The blue fire died down to reveal a man holding a shield who protect the elder man, " You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." The man explains to Loki.

"The soldier." Loki growled. "A man out of time."

"I'm not the one who's out of time." The soldier tells them as a Quinjet arrived as a machine gun was pointed at Loki. "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." A woman said over the PA.

Loki send a blast towards the Quinjet but it maneuvers just in time — The soldier threw his shield at Loki that send him to the ground, The God jumps back to his feet as the two men duel it out.

The dragon let out a guttural sound as she stretches her wings out and flew from the scene — Loki let out a growl as he saw Erebus flew off, he manages to get The Soldier to the ground as he press the bottom of his scepter to The Soldier's helmet.

"Kneel." The God growled.

"Not today!" The Soldier move the scepter away and knocks Loki to the ground — Loki groaned as he grabs him and flips The Soldier over. When suddenly — AC/DC's 'Shoot to Thrill' plays from the Quinjet's speakers.

Then a metal formed man  flies over and blast Loki away from The Soldier as he landed onto the stairs with a groan — He clutches his right side as he saw the metal man aimed his weapons at him, " Make your move, Reindeer Games." The metal man ordered.

Unarmed and overpowered — Loki lifted his hands up to surrender as he drops the illusion of his armor. The metal man lowered his weapons, "Good move."