Chapter XVII

The death of Frigga affected everyone, including Odin who wanted Jane to be prisoner but Thor denied that he'll take her to  Svartalfheim himself to defeat him himself

So with him and his friends they form a plan behind Odin's back to do it their-selves; Thor walk towards Loki where he met up with his older brother. "Thor, after all this time and now you come to visit me." He spoke. "Why? Have you come to gloat? To mock?"

"Loki, enough." Thor cuts him off. "No more illusions."

The illusion drops to reveal the state of Loki, his cell had been trashes with broken furniture while the walls were scratched — His clothes were torn, his hair was frizzle while his foot had been cut and bloodied. "Now you see me, brother." He spoke.

Thor walk towards the other side of the cell, Loki turns his head to him. "Did she suffer?" Loki ask.

"I did not come here to share our grief." He replies. "I did not come here to share our grief."

"Go on."

"I know you seek vengeance as much as I do. You help me escape Asgard and I will grant it to you, vengeance. And afterward, this cell." Thor offered.

Loki turn his head to process the information, then chuckles. "You must be truly desperate to come to me for help. What makes you think you can trust me?" He said.

"I don't. Mother did." Thor replies. "You should know that when we fought each other in the past, I did so with a glimmer of hope that my brother was still in there somewhere. That hope no longer exists to protect you. You betray me and I will kill you."

Loki let out a hum, he then tilts his head. "When do we start?"

~°~°~

The two brothers walk out the dungeons — Loki now wearing his green/golden armor with his ebony hair swiped back with the brightest smile on his face like a little kid in a candy store. "This is so unlike you, brother." He spoke. "So clandestine. Are you sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out?"

"If you keep speaking I just might." The God of Thunder replies.

"Fine. As you wish. I'm not even here." Using his powers, Loki shapeshift himself into an Asgardian guard. "Is this better?"

Thor turns his head to see his brother as a guard, he then rolls his eyes. "It's better company at least." He admits.

"Still, we could be less conspicuous." Loki turns back into himself, but tuns Thor into Sif. "Hm, brother. You look ravishing."

"Sif" looks down before replies in Thor's voice, "It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form."

Loki shrugs, "Very well. Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions, given that you seem to like them so much." Loki shifts Thor back into himself, he then shapeshifts himself into Captain America. " Oh, this is much better. Woah. The costume's a bit much, so tight. But the confidence, I can feel the righteousness surging. Hey, you wanna have a rousing discussion about truth, honor, patriotism? God bless Amer–"