Epilogue

A month later

A month later

The Asgardians settled in a small town of Tønsberg (Now called New Asgard), it was beak and beautiful, it was mostly cloudy but it was worth it.

The dragons look upon the unique town that was still being built by the help of Asgardians and Midgardians — While the dragon siblings stood on a cliff that overlooks Tønsberg, feeling the water in the wind while staring off into the distance.

They're so occupied in the distance that they didn't hear footsteps coming towards them —Erebus turned her head to see that it was her father. "Thor's placing up somewhere where there's a lake." He spoke to them. He patted her shoulder, "We'll be away from the Midgardians." Loki finished up while the dragons looked up at him with sorrow in their eyes.

The God saw their expression, "What?"

Sitara sighs, she turns her head at the great horizon — Loki understands, they've been through a lot from being chained up to being used in fights. He did want them to be free, out on their own but they never got the chance.

Loki sighs, "I understand." Erebus nudges her head onto her father's chest with a whine. "Shh it's okay. You'll do just fine, stay with your siblings." She licks his hands when he strokes her snout. After a good minute Erebus removes herself from his chest — Loki presses a kiss onto her snout in which she whines about.

She looks at her siblings with a nod — Malum was the first to take off into the sky, he roared for his siblings to follow him. Sitara slowly made her way towards the edge of the cliff, stretched her wings out, flapped them and took to the sky with a shriek.

And lastly was Erebus — She stood at the edge of the cliff just like her sibling did, she looked back at her father, just a moment before taking off to the sky and following up with her siblings. The three dragons flew past the partially built town and through the ocean and off into the horizon. To write a new chapter into their lives as a family and a pack.

~°~°~

Three years later

Three years later

A lone girl with jet black hair ran across the blades of grass while chasing a butterfly through the field, until she fell onto her but with a giggle as the butterfly landed on her nose for a moment before taking to the sky again.

What was unique about what the little girl saw was a large silhouette of a large winged creature in front of the small butterfly, she stood up as she watched the large creature fly past her.

More flies pass her, including five small ones joining along with them.

Then a small snowflake touches her face, they've brought Winter with them.

~°~°~

In the semi cloudy sky — The Black Dragon shrieks into the skies, her grand wings flap away the clouds. She was still an inch smaller but still growing, her scales had a few scars while her horns were growing.

Beside her left side was her older sister Sitara, her scales were lighting up to a cream color while her wings were turning gold. By the Midgardians she was given the name "Ghost Dragon." Her horns were growing into antlers of sorts — Her wingspans were wider than usual.

The sisters turn their heads to see little dragon younglings flying with them — A dark green baby female dragon flaps its wings faster towards Erebus while another one, a black with red like her (Instead a male), flaps next to her. Looking at her with his molten amber eyes.

Sitara looks above to see a pure white dragon with golden wings but with emerald green eyes. The other one was a female with the color white as a candle with golden tints on her wings, wing-bones, and her horns were ivory. But her eyes were a blazing scarlet red, her talons were jet black.

Malum bellows above his sisters along with a direct copy of a younger dragon alongside with him but with a black horns and claws and jade blue eyes who shrieks at her aunts and cousins.

The family of eight flew towards a snowy forest and up a lone mountain that overlooks everything from cities, forests and small towns — One by one they let out a bellow in the mountains that echoed the skies.

In the end, they're not meant to be used as weapons, or something good. The joys of freedom never existed in cages or chains — No man or Gods can tame creatures like these from fiction.

Why tame something that's meant to be Vicious?

The end of Vicious.

A/N: Hello everyone, I just wanna say thank you for staying with me along this journey of the Lokidottr and Lokison siblings. I know you're wondering why I made this book. It was because I've ready many books where Loki was a father of his own child — So me following the Norse mythology of Loki having many children that are animals like Fenrir, Sleipnir, and last but certanly not least Jörmungandr.

So I've decided to have him raise three dragons as his own, of course not really birthing them lmao. And this was the results.

 I do wanna continue on with the lives of Erebus and her siblings in the Loki series (I might focus it on season 2) But right now, I have no ideas. If you have any, feel free to leave them right here.

Thank you for reading, you are amazing!❤️