Chapter XI

Tw: Minor blood, a lot of fighting scenes.

In New York Loki and his other accomplice manage to use the Tesseract to activate the device to bring the Chitauri to Earth —They use the Stark tower as the source

In New York Loki and his other accomplice manage to use the Tesseract to activate the device to bring the Chitauri to Earth —They use the Stark tower as the source. Just as Loki watches everything go to his plan he saw Tony in his Iron Man suit land a few feet away from him — a gauntlet rises to remove his Iron suit the two men stare daggers at each other just as Loki head inside.

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity." Loki said to him.

"Uh...actually, I'm planning to threaten you." Tony tells him as he walks down the stairs to the bar.

"You should have left your armor on for that." Loki refers to his iron suit.

"Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage. You've got the blue stick of destiny." Tony points to Loki's staff. " Would you like a drink?"

Loki smirks as he moves his staff to his other hand, "Stalling me won't change anything." He told him.

"No, no, no! Threatening. No drink? You sure? I'm having one."

Loki then walks towards the picture windows; "The Chitauri are coming, nothing will change that." Loki announce as he looks back at Tony,  "What have I to fear?" He questioned him.

"The Avengers," Tony replies as he poured himself a drink, Loki furrows his brows, confused by that. "It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. 'Earth's mightiest heroes' type of thing."

"Yes, I've met them." Loki insinuates him.

Tony puts on a fake smile; " Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But, let's do a head count here. Your brother," Loki rolls his eyes at that. "the demigod; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them. Even the flying lizards."

Loki smirks; "That was the plan." He said while twisting his staff around.

"Not a great plan. When they come, and they will, they'll come for you." Tony said as he secretly put on his Colantotte bracelets.

"I have an army." Loki points out.

"We have a Hulk." Tony rebound.

Loki laughs; "I thought the beast had wandered off."

Tony then walks towards The God. "You're missing the point. There's no throne, there is no version of this, where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be  damn well sure we'll avenge it."

Loki stalks towards him like a predator animal to a prey; "How will your friends have time for me, when they're so busy fighting you?" He then lifts his scepter to Tony's chest. But noting happened.