Chapter XXVII

Back at Asgard a war has begun between Asgard and Hela's skeletal armies — Heimdall mostly fought off along with Valkyrie

Back at Asgard a war has begun between Asgard and Hela's skeletal armies — Heimdall mostly fought off along with Valkyrie. Heimdall fights off the skeletal soldiers, but gets knocked down. Just as it looks like he's about to take a killing blow— A blast of golden fire burns the soldier until he's ashes.

A roar breaks the sky when the Asgardian people turn to the sound of wings beating the fog to reveal the Golden Dragon with Loki (Now back to his black and green armor) on her back with his golden horns adorned on his head. "Your savior is here!" Loki shouted with Sitara's roar in sync. Just as her siblings and a large spaceship behind them.

Sitara lands on the rainbow bridge with two skeletal soldiers on her feet with a loud roar, she lowers her body for Loki to get off as he is greeted by many Asgardians who thanked them. "Did you miss me? Everybody on that ship, now." Loki tells them as they did what Loki tells them.

Loki walks up to Heimdall with his children right behind him, "Welcome home. I saw you coming." Heimdall spoke wisely.

"Of course you did." Loki replies sharply.

Then more and more of Hela's skeletal armies charged towards them, Loki unsheathed his daggers, ready to kill the armies. "Eldur." Loki spoke. One by one the dragon's breath their fires at the skeletons while Loki, Heimdall, and the revolutions fight off the others.

Malum stares daggers at the Hulk fighting a huge black wolf around an inch shorter than him, he roars and charges towards the wolf by his neck in which it makes all three of them fall off of rainbow bridge and into the water.

Back on the bridge — One skeleton soldier climbs on top of Erebus and digs his sword into her scales but only for the weapon to shatter, the black dragon turns her head with a menacing growl and breathes her fire until it is ashes.

Then an enormous blast of lightning hit the golden palace that made Hela fall off, the sisters from a toothy grin at the sight of the lightning before them.Loki had a genuine smile at his brother's powers before him.

Thor jumps from the rainbow bridge and lands with a blast of electricity that shocks every skeletal soldier. Valkyrie charges into the ocean of Butchers. Wielding Dragonfang, backlit by the fireworks from the Commodore. Loki fought along with his daughters, even using his horns to fight the skeletal soldier.
While Malum helps Hulk out by snapping his neck into Fenris's neck and vigorously shaking it, the wolf lets out a yelp and he claws Malum's abdomen who growls and sinks his teeth into him more.

Back at the dragons, a sword slices Sitara's tail, she shrieks when she uses her tail and whips the skeletons army into the water. Luckily the armies are decreasing and the Asgardians step inside the ship, Thor meets up with Loki. "You're late." Thor announced.

"You're missing an eye." Loki notices as they look up and down.

The Valkyrie walks past the brothers, "This isn't over." She tells them. The three Asgardians watch as Hela walks towards them. "I think we should disband the Revengers." Thor stared at Valkyrie who just looked at him in disbelief.

"Hit her with a lightning blast." Loki huffed.

"I just hit her with the biggest lightning blast in the history of lightning. It did nothing." The thunder God exclaims.

"We need to hold her off until everybody's on board." Valkyrie stated as she stared at her enemy.

"It won't end there. The longer Hela's on Asgard the more powerful she grows. She'll hunt us down. We need to stop her here and now." Thor explains.

"What's our move?" Valkyrie asks. Loki looks up at Thor, "I'm not doing 'Get help.'" Loki deadpanned. Causing Valkyrie to look at him confused.

Thor steps up to Hela and his people; "Asgard's not a place, it's a people." Thor finished, turning to his brother. "Loki, this was never about stopping Ragnarök ...it was about causing Ragnarök. Go to the vault. Surtur's crown. It's the only way."

Loki looks at him, impressed. "Bold move, brother. Even for me." Loki replies as he turns and ran towards Sitara and lowers her body for Loki, she lifts her wings up and flies into the sky. While her little sister fought along with Thor and Valkyrie against Hela who threw a black black that slices her left eye but misses her pupil.

Sitara growls as she flies towards the golden castle, "This is madness." He said to himself. In which Sitara grunts in agreement.

~°~°~

The golden dragon burst through the Vault room, Loki slid down and ran down the stairs and picked up Surtur's skull. He briefly looked at the glowing blue cube that's the Tesseract, he shook his head and continued his mission.

He places Surtur's skull onto the Eternal Flame, the flame burns brighter than his children's fire. "With the Eternal Flame, you are reborn." Loki chants uneasily.

The fire crackles slightly Surtur's skull begins to grow as the palace rumbles and debris starts to fall in the vault room — Loki ran back onto Sitara as they flew out of the castle just before the castle could crumble from the fire demon himself.

Surtur.