Chapter XIII

It was now the heat of the battle where Loki and Erebus were taken care of — The siblings help out Thor and Steve the best they can by taking out many Chitauri soldiers they can, when Steve got blasted in the gut

It was now the heat of the battle where Loki and Erebus were taken care of — The siblings help out Thor and Steve the best they can by taking out many Chitauri soldiers they can, when Steve got blasted in the gut. Malum quickly burn them to the ground.

Thor helps Steve up from the ground, "You ready for another bout?" He ask while Mjölnir returns to his hand.

"What? You gettin' sleepy?" Steve joked while grabbing his shield.

Then Natasha spoke through saying that she can close the portal; Steve told her to do it but Tony cuts in. "Stark, these things are still coming!" Steve tells him.

"I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute." Tony explains. "And I know just where to put it."

Both the men and the dragon siblings watch as Iron man holding a nuke flying pass Manhattan and towards the portal. It took two minutes until all the Chitauri Soldiers and Leviathans starts to power down and die.

Sitara whines as she notice the missing Tony Stark — a supernova starts to form in space and coming towards them luckily Natasha starts to close the portal by using Loki's scepter on the Tesseract. The others saw Iron Man falling down from space.

"Son of a gun." Steve mutter as he saw Tony falling down.

"He's not slowing down." Thor said as he starts to spin Mjölnir, ready to fly off.

Then the Hulk cam out of nowhere and grab Tony and slide down a building, he leaps onto the ground where the others run to check on their friend. Thor removes his helmet while Steve check on his vitals. But nothing was happening.

That is until the Hulk starts roaring, startling Tony awake and spooking the dragon siblings.

"What the hell? What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me." Tony said.

Steve smirks, "We won."

Tony smiles, "Alright, hey... Alright. Good job, guys." He salutes. "Let's just not come in tomorrow...let's just...take a day. Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I wanna try it."

Everyone chuckles.

Sitara then notice something in the distance — she trots over where she saw her little sister, she notice her scales weren't greyish-blue anymore but back to black-red; the youngest opens her eyes were back to red. Erebus wince as she lifts her head to see her older sister looking at her with caution, the black dragon chirps. Sitara screech as she embrace her like a horse, Malum grunts as he stretches his wings out to embrace his sisters into a hug.

The Avengers chuckle at the sight behold them, Thor then looks up at the Stark Tower. "We're not finished yet." He said.

"And then shawarma after." Tony mutters.

~°~°~

Back at the Stark Tower the injured Loki crawl himself up using the stairs — he looks and feel like shit after being bashed like a ragdoll from the Hulk. He froze when he felt puff of smoke behind him, he slowly turn his head to meet red eyes and white fangs stained with blood. He knew Erebus was angry at him by being under the influence of the scepter and enslaved by him.

She lifts her head up where The Avengers and the siblings — the dragons chest were glowing with fire emitting from them while The Avengers stare at him angrily, waiting for any moves he makes.

Loki look at them, knowing he was defeated yet again. "If it's all the same to you." He spoke, groaning from the pain. "I'll have that drink now."

Tony smirks at that.

~°~°~

After the attack from the Chitauri; The Avengers takes Loki (who was handcuffed and muzzled) to a central park where Tony opens a case where the Tesseract was in, Bruce removes it to place in a glass tube where Thor was holding. The God of Thunder gives Loki the other end, after a low snarl from his children — he reluctantly takes it.

An energy beam erupted from the cube where it took both the Asgardians and the dragons siblings back to Asgard where Loki will be met justice from his crime in Midgard.

New York was safe from the destruction from Chitauri all thanks to The Avengers.

Earth was safe...for now at least.

The end of The Avengers