015(Maya)

Y/N is 21 Y/N is a huge fan of Maya Y/N went to every concert and thinks Maya doesnt know Y/N but Maya does know her Maya noticed her every concert.

~Y/N pov~
i was standing in the line to get into the concert of Maya hawke again i got in i was in the first row Maya came in we al screamed and clapped.

~30 minutes later~
Maya and i had eye contact i blushed she smiled and mention for me to come up to her i pointed at myself and then at the stage she nod.

i blushed "okay one fan is coming up okay so security don't push her back okay" Maya said and looked at the man's they nod "let me help you" Maya said.

she handed me her hand i took her hand and helped me up now i stood infront of her.

she looked up at her mom.

~Maya pov~
i helped that one fan up that i have a eye on since i saw her i looked at my mom she nod.

"uh whats your name?" i asked nervously "its Y/N" she said also nervous "i love your name!" i said she smiled "thanks" she said.

"can i hug you?" i asked nervous "sure" she said i hugged her she hugged back.

i love her smell, we pulled away "i love your eyes" i said "i love yours too" she said "whats your favourite song?" i asked "S/N(song name)" she said.

"is it okay if i go back down?" she asked i nod she handed me a card i took it and looked at it it has all her social media accounts and her number on it.

i smiled Y/N jumped down i watched her talking with someone she looked at me i nod she nods too.

"okay lets play this song" i said i nod to my mans they began to play the melodie and i began to sing the songtext.

Y/N watched my moves she followed my body she starred at my lips i blushed i looked at my mom she nod i nod too.

"just kiss her" she mouthed i shaked my head she nod "sit down in front of her" my mom mouthed i nod i sat down infront of her and i still sang the lyrics.

we made eye contact she smiled as she licked her lips i blushed she chuckled "sis you made her blush!" her sister said.

"not the first time" Y/N said Y/N jumped infront of me she stood between my legs.

"is it okay if i kiss you after the song?" she mouthed i nod she smiled and starred at me again as my song ended she took my microphone and put it down and kissed me.

everyone clapped i kissed back she pulled away smiling.

"can you text me after your concert?" she asked i nod "words darling" she said "yeah i'm gonna text you after the concert" i said she smiled.

~2 hours later~
"Maya were getting to the end" one of my man's said "oh yeah right after that song i'm gonna end this concert i'm sorry" i said.

i nod to my man's they nod and started playing the melodie and i sang i looked at Y/N "don't forget to text me" she mouthed.

i nod she smiled i smiled back the song ends "can you come up again?" i mouthed she nod she jumped on the stage "whats wrong?" she asked.

i didn't said anything and just kissed her she froze but kissed back "get her Maya!" someone yelled i pulled away "will do" i said.

"ask her out" someone yelled i looked at my mom she nod i looked at Y/N "do you wanna go on a date with me?" i asked.

"of course i wanna g on a date with you!" she said and hugged me i hugged her back she pulled away "i have to go now my mom is worried sick when i have to go home this late" she said.