47 (Kate Beckett (Castle))

Y/n is 30 Kate is 35

~Y/n pov~

"why don't you just call her again?" Richard said "if you say one word about Kate again i will kill you" i said.

"good point to see Kate again" he said i glared at him he put his hands up in defense.

i sat down on my couch "Y/n just call her again" he said "Richard Castle" i warn.

"no i mean it call her" he said in that moment my phone rang i looked Kate i ignored it.

he took my phone and answers "Kate hey" he said he listened "yes Y/n is here why do you think i answered your call on her phone" he said.

he hand me my phone "she wants to talk to you" he said i shook my head "Y/n stop being 14 and talk with her" he said.

i scoffed "she ditched me i didn't okay!" i said "that's what she wants to talk about" he said.

"no i don't want to" i said i stood up and went onto my balcony "yeah Y/n is pretty pissed and still dressed up" he said.

he put the call on speaker "still dressed?" i hear Kate's voice "yes in a tight black dress" he said "Richard" i warn.

he sighs he turned speaker off and went next room but i still heard him "it hurt her" i heard him say.

i lit a cigarette "Turn the cigarette off" my mom said "mom where the fuck did you came from?!" i asked.

"trough the door" she said "Oh i thought trough the window i meant since when are you here?!" i asked.

"let Kate talk" she said i scoffed "Not you too" i said and inhaled "Y/n please" she said i sigh.

i stood up and threw the cigarette down and walked to Richard "still Kate?" i asked he nod.

i took the phone "Y/n do-" he started i heard Kate talking "i do love her i promise i just couldn't go today" she said i froze.

"Kate" i said i heard her gulp "Y/n?" she asked i hum "make it quick" i said "i'm sorry i couldn't come i didn't mean to hurt you" she said.

"but why couldn't you come?" i asked "i *she takes a deep breath* i was scared" she said "why? about what?" i asked.

she took a deep breath again "i was scared to mess the night up" she said "How?" i asked "you know i ramble and other-" "and you know i love your rambles" i said.

Richard left the room "what would you have been wearing?" i asked "suit" she said "which color?" i asked "*your fav color*" she said.

i smiled to myself "Kate?" i asked she hums "tomorrow?" i asked she sighs "at 5?" she asked "yes" i said.

"at yours or mine?" she asked "mine" i said she hums "alright firstly see you tomorrow at work" i said.

"you're coming in?" she asked "Richard is forcing me to come with him" i said she chuckled.

"see you" she said i smiled "see you" i said and hung up.

"and?!" he asked as he stormed in i jumped "tomorrow at 5 here" i said he smiled.

"this time i'll drive her here" he said i chuckle.

"anyways go home i want to sleep" i said he chuckled i walked him to the door with my mom.

i hugged them "see you tomorrow you picking me up?" i asked he nod "bye" i said "bye" both said and walked away i closed my door and locked it.

i walked to my bedroom and changed and laid on my bed after brushing my teeth i sigh.