040 (Maya)

Y/n is 20 Maya is 25 

~Y/n pov~

i sat in my room my mom came in "come in" i said joking she chuckled "come down and meet your step dad and siblings" she said i sigh and nod i walked down.

i looked at my mom in shock she smiled "nice to meet you all" i said Maya just looked at me shocked "do i have something on my face?" i asked "No its just she loves your acting" Levon said i smiled "i love yours too and your singing" i said.

she smiled i looked at my outfit "oh mom i have to go out Scar is picking me up" i said she nod i walked out "hello Y/n" she joked i rolled my eyes we got into her car we drove to the party.

"my mom would kill me" i said as i took a shot she chuckled "Maya is my step-sister now" i said her eyes widen.

~at 3am~

i stumble in completely drunk Maya rushed to my side "hello my hot step-sister" i mumble she rolled her eyes "hey! i was trying to be nice!" i said she chuckled "don't be so loud everyone is sleeping" she said i scoffed.

she helped me to my bed i let myself fall down and went into a deep sleep.

~Maya pov~

Y/n fell onto her bed and fell asleep really fast i chuckle i put the blanket over her body i walked into my room and went to sleep as well i forced myself to be awake when she comes back.

~at 5pm~

i stood in the kitchen as i heard groans coming down i chuckle i walked to Y/n "you okay?" i asked "headache i swear i will never be drunk!" she whined and laid onto the couch her head on her mom's lap i chuckle.

"mom i need painkillers" she whined my dad got some "thanks dad-" "sorry" she said and mumbled the sorry "its okay you can call me dad" he said Y/n smiled and took the painkillers i smiled.

"did i say something dumb?" she asked looking at me "hello my hot step-sister" i said what she said yesterday she blushed in embarrassment "its okay" i said she nod.

~4 months later~

we have moved in already Y/n and i watched a movie as everyone was outside our parent on a date and my brother as well on a date i held her close as she snuggles on me i chuckle "Maya?" she asked i hum looking at her.

"i love you" she mumbled i looked at her "you love me?" i asked she nod "i know you're my step-sister now but-" i cut her off by kissing her she kissed back she got on top of me deepening the kiss.

the key turned in the key she jumped off of me and sat down next to me "we are back" our mom said we nod and continued watching the movie.

~3 weeks later~

its 3 am and i've got nothing better to do to make out with Y/n she was on top of me i pulled her more down deepening the kiss our tongues fighting.

~1 year later~

my dad and her mom broke up and we finally announced our relationship of course they were mad but her mom was really supportive i knocked on her door her mom opened the door "Y/n is upstairs" she said i nod i got out of my shoes and walked to her i knocked "come in" she said i walked in.

she gasped and run to me and jumped on me "i missed you so much never leave for so long ever again!" she said i chuckle "I missed you too baby" i said and kissed her she kissed back we stumbled to her bed i pushed her down.

and towered up on her she pulled me back down and kissed me i kissed back her brother closed the door for us she pulled away "thanks!" she said "no problem" he said i pulled her back in kissing her she kissed back again.

words: 666