50.(Kate Beckett)

Y/n is 29 Kate is 39
Warnings: suicide Sh

~Y/n pov~

I rushed into the job of Kate I accidentally slammed the door into the wall Kate jumped up.

She looks at me "oh my god Y/n did you had to scare me?!" She asked "I'm sorry I just missed you" I said she rolled her eyes.

She walked to me and pulled me to her and hugged me I hugged back.

I looked up at her she leaned down and kissed me I kissed back.

I pulled away "I brought you something from my vacation" I said proudly she gasped.

"Show me!" She said I hand her a little box she looked inside it she smiled.

"Thank you my love" she whispered and peeked my lips I chuckled she put the necklace around mostly I helped her.

She put the bracelet around her wrist and put the ring on her ring finger.

"You know I love when people bring me something from their vacation" she said.

"That's why I bought it for you" I said she smiled.

"I love you Y/n" she said I smiled "I love you too" I said she smiled she peeks my lips her phone rang.

She groaned I laughed "have fun my love I'll be home" I said patting her shoulder and peeking her lips then leaving.

"Yeah yeah" she said I laughed I drove to hers I walked in I jumped "Y/n!" Her sister said I chuckle.

She run to me and hugged me I hugged back.

~5 months later~

"Kate?" I whispered she slowly woke up "huh yeah?" She asked "your dad is here" I said she sat up.

"Tell them I'll be down in any minute" she mumbled I nod I kissed her forehead.

I walked down "Kate will be here" I said he nod we talked then Kate walked down I smiled at her.

~4 months later~

Kate and I have been distant since I joined her job but I ignored it.

I walked in Kate looked up at me but looked down fast I sigh I looked at Richard.

He mention for me to follow him I followed him "she is falling out of love" he whispered I froze.

"What?" I whispered "I'm sorry that's why she is distancing herself I forced myself not to tell you but I can hide it anymore" he whispered.

I nod "it's alright" I whispered I walked to my desk Kate walked to me and set some paperwork down.

"Find out who killed her" she said I nod I searched and searched like 1 week trough.

Not taking one minute off I've been awake since 1 week I even started seeing things.

I took another coffee "Y/n please go home and sleep" Richard said.

"No I can do it" I said "Y/n you didn't sleep for a week now and didn't even ate" he said.

"I don't really care" I mumble he sighs.

~1 month later~

"Leo Walter" I said and hand her the files she nod my stomach started to spin i run to the bathroom and threw up.

Little blood parts I gulped i stood up after I finished and used the thing so the puke will go away.

I walked out "Y/n you alright?" Richard asked I nod he sighs.

My stomach spins again I couldn't reach the bathroom and threw up on the floor This time more blood.

Richard run to my side his eyes widen "Y/n please go to the hospital" he said.

"No" I mumbled "Y/n please it's not good that you are throwing up Blood" he said.

"What?" A woman voice said I looked "Alexis hey" I mumbled "Y/n come I'll drive you to the hospital" she said.

"No I'll be alright" I said "Y/n come now" she said I sigh and walked with her to her car.

We got to the hospital.

~4 months later~
(Kate pov)
Richard called me "you may want to see the corpse" he said "coming" I said and drove to the address he told me.

I walked to the corpse I froze "Y/n" I whispered I knelt down to her body.

Her throat open the knife in her hand "she killed herself" he said "please tell me This is a prank Please!" I said as tears rolled down.

"No it's not and it's what you get for ignoring her" he said.

"Dad?" Alexis asked "hey honey don't come here" he said but too late she is already here.

She gasped she run to Y/n side "no Y/n please!" She begged she took something out of Y/n's jacket pocket.

She hand me the letter I looked.

*hey Kate, I'm sorry if you see me like this I just want to tel you I love you I did when you stopped loving me and ignoring me, please just be happy you were while I was alive and tell Alexis that she should watch after herself and that she doesn't need to cry about me she'll find someone who will make her happier.

Y/n*

My tears streaming down I hand Alexis the letter "I can't believe you,you knew she loves you with all her heart and you decided to it ire her!" She said.

Richard pulled her into his arms she cried into his chest "I'm so sorry Y/n" I whispered.

~15 years later~

I saw a girl who looks a lot like Y/n a woman talked to the child "Y/n" I whispered to myself.

The woman looked around her eyes widen as she saw me "come honey" I heard her say they walked away.

I called Richard "Y/n is alive!" I said "what? You are seeing things" he said.

"No I saw her and as she saw me her eyes widen" I said.

"I mean it!" I said.

~3 weeks later~

I went to the playground with Alexis and Richard Y/n walked in.

Alexis gulped "what?! She faked her death?!" She asked loudly Y/n looked at us she gulped.

She looked away from us and looked at her daughter.

The child nod her daughter went to a different woman "mama!" She said.

Y/n watched them "mommy help!" Her daughter said Y/n looked she chuckle and walked to them.

"Watch out she just ate" Y/n said the woman stopped tickling her Y/n chuckle she peeks the woman lips.

"I need to talk to her" Alexis said "no Alexis don't!" Richard said.

Y/n looked she gulped as she saw Alexis walking up to her.

~Alexis pov~

"Faking your death?! Are you kidding me?!" I asked.

"I'm sorry Alexis" she said "I can't believe you" I said "I know I'm sorry please forgive me" she said I scoffed.

"You were like a mom To me!" I said "I know I'm really sorry" she said "Kate still loves you" I said.

Her eyes widen "what?! But Richard told me she fell out of love that's why she is ignoring me" she said.

"She fell in love with you again after your death" I said she gulped.

"I'm sorry but I'm really happy at the moment I have a little family" she said.

"Can I meet your daughter please" I asked she nod "Alex come here" she said her daughter waddled to us.

Y/n picked her up "that's Alexis" she said "the girl you named me after?" She asked "yes" Y/n said.

"You named her after me?" I asked she nod I smiled.

~4 months later~

We all started to be friends again.

Words: 1279