020(Elizabeth olsen)

Y/n is 25 and Lizzie is 26 Y/n is a huge fan of Liz and Y/n saw Lizzie sitting at a café so Y/n and her friend decided to sit down next to Lizzie's table.

~Y/n pov~
Me and my friend Lisa were walking outside since 2 hours of boringness I saw a familiar face I looked at her for a second then I noticed it's my idol Elizabeth Olsen.

"Lisa look" I said she followed my eyes "uhhh let's sit down next to her table" she said "no no no please" I said "come on!" She said I sighed "yay" she said she pulled me to a table.

"Soo what do you want to eat" she said "idk" I said "I choose for you" she said I nod I continue starring at Liz the waitress came "what can I get you two" she said "uhm 2 pieces of strawberry cake" Lisa said "and something to drink?" she asked "uhm 1 Coke and 1 water" Lisa said "okay is coming" she said we nod.
(if u don't like Strawberry cake then choose what u want)

she walked away.

i looked at Lizzie again she talked she looked at me for a second and then she looked at me again and began to smile i blushed as i looked at Lisa "whats wrong?" she asked "uh i uh nothing" i said she looked at Lizzie "okay i see" Lisa said i hummed.

Lisa looked at me again she laughed "shut up" i said"you're red like a tomato" she said i kicked her leg "ow bitch" she said "karma" i said then Lizzie's friend stood up and walked past us and walked in the café "lisa?" i asked she hummed "can we switch places?" i asked she nod i smiled we switched places.

then Lizzie's friend walked out again she didn't walked to Liz she walked towards me "hey uh probably you know my friend Lizzie as she made eye contact with you she kept talking about you so uh can i get your insta or number for her?" she asked i blushed "uhm sure" i said i took my phone out of my bag and gave her my number "thanks" she said "no problem" i said.

~Liz pov~
Angel just talked to her she came back "are you kidding me?!" i asked "i had to okay" she said i rolled my eyes "heres her number" she said handing me her phone i copied the number "text her" she said "at home" i said she rolled her eyes.

"did you asked about her name?" i asked "oh i forgot" she said "how could you?" i asked Angel stood up "no don't you dare" i said she ignored me and went to her again "hey uhm sorry to bother again but Lizzie asked for your name she is scared to ask" she said "i'm not!" i said "then why aren't you here?" she said "uh" i said "see" she said "its okay uhm i'm Y/N" Y/N said "thanks" Angel and i said Angel came back "wasn't that hard" she said "shut up" i said she chuckled.

~at home~
i decided to text Y/N finally.

~the chat~
me
hey its me Lizzie

Y/N<3
oh hey finally you texted how are you?

me
i'm good and you?

Y/N<3
i'm good too what are you doing?

me
just watching a movie and texting with you and you?

Y/N<3
uii wish i could watch with you and uhm i'm sitting on my bed

me
you could come over and we could watch it from the beginning

Y/N<3
what are you watching?

me
wednesday

Y/N<3
uii i love the movie send me your address i'm coming!

me
its ****************

Y/N<3
i'll be there in 10 minutes

me
okay see you

~end of the chat~
i blushed as i realised she is coming over and my house is a mess i jumped up as i started to clean my house.

~10 minutes later~
the doorbell rang i sighed as i opened the door "hii!" she said "hi" i said "i got some candy's form my house since i never ate them" she said "okay i'll put them into a bowl just wait on the couch" i said as i took the bag off of her hand she nod as she sat down on the couch.

~Y/N pov~
i'm in Lizzie's house and sitting on her couch oh god i can't believe it she cam eback with the bowl she put it down on the table infront of us "soo lets watch the movie" she said i hummed.

~middle of the movie~
i started to feel tired "Lizzie?" i asked "yeah?" she asked as she paused the movie "i'm tired is it okay if i'll go home?" i asked "you can stay the night i don't like the thought of you driving home that late" she said "really thanks" i said she smiled "you can sleep in the guest room" she said i hummed knowing i hate sleeping in guest rooms "you okay?" she asked.

"yeah i just kinda hate to sleep in guest room i don't know why" i said "okay you could sleep with me in my room if its okay" she said "its okay" i said "do you need any clothes?" she asked i hummed she walked to her room i followed her she turned around and jumped.

"i'm sorry didn't mean to scare you" i said "its okay and here your clothes for the night" she said as she handed me some clothes i smiled as i took them she walked out so i could change i finished "you can come in" i said she came in changed too "i already turned the TV off so we could sleep" she said.

i nod "uh it is okay if we uh cuddle the night?" i asked "uhm sure" she said i smiled we laid down as i laid my head on her chest she pulled me to her almost on top of her i smiled "you're cute" she said "you're cute too" i said she kissed my head.

~next morning~
i woke up by Liz moving around on the bed i opened my eyes she looked at me "what?" i asked "you look cute when you're sleeping" she said i blushed she pulled me to her "are we acting were a couple now?" i asked "i wish we were" she said i looked at her "do you really mean that?" i asked she nod.

i just leaned in and kissed her she froze but kissed back i felt her smiling.

A/N:i kinda love this chapter.
words:1132